IGNORED

Would You Pay For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP

Joyrex

Crowdfunding Aphex Twin  

289 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Be Willing To Pay Up To 25.00USD For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but not 25.00

I'm new and also in.

EDIT: Are we going to wait until 500 people says yes, or is there any specific date to the Kickstarter?

Oh, it's "We" now is it?

Well, you're not the only one who's excited.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm new and also in.

EDIT: Are we going to wait until 500 people says yes, or is there any specific date to the Kickstarter?

Oh, it's "We" now is it?

Well, you're not the only one who's excited.

read the rules

StephenG, for example, still needs to read the fucking rules.

I read them I don't see where it says that I can't say things like words type things if I should be banned so be it this place is harsh

:cerious:

Guest Earjax

Discovered the forum through the press around this thread, looks awesome! Would love to get in on this if I can :)

Discovered the forum through the press around this thread, looks awesome! Would love to get in on this if I can :)

read the rules

So I was thinking yeah we'll all get a copy but the vinyl is still on discogs and factmag have now directly quoted Joyrex's post...

http://www.factmag.com/2014/04/08/an-alleged-test-pressing-of-aphex-twins-unreleased-caustic-window-album-is-on-discogs/

Getting a little worried here. I mean a lot if us here helped to get the ball rolling on this, we contributed directly. I think I'm right to think we should get dibs on the first few hundred copies. Is that slightly arrogant?

So I was thinking yeah we'll all get a copy but the vinyl is still on discogs and factmag have now directly quoted Joyrex's post...

http://www.factmag.com/2014/04/08/an-alleged-test-pressing-of-aphex-twins-unreleased-caustic-window-album-is-on-discogs/

Getting a little worried here. I mean a lot if us here helped to get the ball rolling on this, we contributed directly. I think I'm right to think we should get dibs on the first few hundred copies. Is that slightly arrogant?

I want my cat023 nawww!

a bit I guess... but who cares :emotawesomepm9:

Welcome to all the new people.

When someone says read the rules don't take offence.as whilst they mean it, as it will give you a useful outline for behaviour on the site, it is also a ribbing for our pleasure and your discomfort thing that we do.

Also, i don't think we have to worry about 20 or 30 new members, or even 100-200, spoiling the 600 quota for everyone here, it's the question of reserved places for watmmrz versus open kickstarter that matters.

I want my cat023 nawww!

a bit I guess... but who cares :emotawesomepm9:

Lol, true that.

I read them I don't see where it says that I can't say things like words type things if I should be banned so be it this place is harsh

It's cool, bro. I PM'd JR explaining everything. :cisfor:

It's cool, bro. I PM'd JR explaining everything. :cisfor:

whut?

And what if the music on this vinyl was not the unreleased Caustic Window LP but... a brand new Aphex album ? Or better : in the mail, Joyrex will find the unreleased Caustic Window LP and two 180gr vinyls, with no indication of what's on it, just labeled 1 & 2. Joyrex will carefully place the first unlabeled vinyl on his turn table with his shaking hands, and as the record will start to play, he's gonna experience the most intense music experience of his life. When the first face of the first vinyl will come to an end, Joyrex, warm tears slowly dripping from his cheeks, will whisper to himself : "Now, that's what i call quite good music....". That would be an amazing stunt :)

Archived