IGNORED

Would You Pay For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP

Joyrex

Crowdfunding Aphex Twin  

289 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Be Willing To Pay Up To 25.00USD For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but not 25.00

That's a good idea, actually... again, how to stop random peeps from contributing on Kickstarter though...

joyrex: contact this dude. i'm sure he can work out with you how to make it "WATMM customers in front of the line"

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone explain to me what the status of MFM is as this is actually of more interest to me than CW

but, presumably, you've actually heard MFM

:cerious:

yeah. and i'd love to hear it finished enough to valid a test press. i'm assuming it's not just the tape versions pressed to acetate.

mfm is prolly my fav rdj album right next to rdj album.

SO WHAT

this is definitely worth it for the Longmont Potion Castle style pranks alone. especially if he's chuckling in the background

pretty excited.

can someone explain to me what the status of MFM is as this is actually of more interest to me than CW

but, presumably, you've actually heard MFM

:cerious:

yeah. and i'd love to hear it finished enough to valid a test press. i'm assuming it's not just the tape versions pressed to acetate.

mfm is prolly my fav rdj album right next to rdj album.

SO WHAT

MFM is brilliant

thread is tldr but this seems sketchy as fuck to me...

How so? Rich and Grant have agreed to give us rips if we raise enough money, and then the record will be resold so we can recover the money and some of it goes to a charity.

What's sketchy boss?

Just joined... this is all nuts. I've been lurking forever, but I had to join; I'm in.

Oh, so you smelled some pussy,and now you want a piece?. Well, it's good to know where you stand at least.

Just joined... this is all nuts. I've been lurking forever, but I had to join; I'm in.

Oh, so you smelled some pussy,and now you want a piece?. Well, it's good to know where you stand at least.

IMMEDIATE BANHAMMER!

BAN THE INFIDEL!

READ THE RULES!

EXIT FORUM

he is helping, we are only at a hundred yes votes somehow. we may have to start spreading the word, r/idm and whatnot

he is helping, we are only at a hundred yes votes somehow. we may have to start spreading the word, r/idm and whatnot

100 yes votes? where are you getting that from?

Really rough place - plus, I was going to join before this, but I happened to get my new debit card in the mail today; something I haven't had for 2+ months. I don't need to explain myself.

Yes... yes, indeed. Honestly, I just wanted to help. I could've watched it all go down and downloaded it when it's available - that's just against my standards. I would feel cunty.

Shit. I had no idea there were rules regarding this foolishness I'm pulling. If I must be banned, so be it. (Really, though, don't do that.) I feel like I committed a crime. Thanks for the warm welcome. :emotawesomepm9:

Really rough place - plus, I was going to join before this, but I happened to get my new debit card in the mail today; something I haven't had for 2+ months. I don't need to explain myself.

Yes... yes, indeed. Honestly, I just wanted to help. I could've watched it all go down and downloaded it when it's available - that's just against my standards. I would feel cunty.

Shit. I had no idea there were rules regarding this foolishness I'm pulling. If I must be banned, so be it. (Really, though, don't do that.) I feel like I committed a crime. Thanks for the warm welcome. :emotawesomepm9:

READ THE RULES

Don't worry, you'll hear that 1000 times as a new member. It's just basic hazing.

=)

Archived