IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest never the machine forever

So, now that this is over, can we kickstarter all the other IDM artists now? Rob & Sean are pretty open guys, if we raise $200k they'll probably release another version of Quaristice. Maybe we can get a new chicken coop for the Eoins and they'll put out an EP?

So, now that this is over, can we kickstarter all the other IDM artists now? Rob & Sean are pretty open guys, if we raise $200k they'll probably release another version of Quaristice. Maybe we can get a new chicken coop for the Eoins and they'll put out an EP?

maybe Joyrex could reach out to them to see if they'd be into releasing the Quaristice or Overstep soundboard tour recordings based on a kickstarter goal

maybe Joyrex could reach out to them to see if they'd be into releasing the Quaristice or Overstep soundboard tour recordings based on a kickstarter goal

that.

is genius.

that.

is genius.

thug-life.gif

that.

is genius.

thug-life.gif

I don't understand. What is this dancing cartoon thing.

Guest Papillon

I hope there are more surprises than the semi official CD cover.

prepare for disappointment.
Lol tellin it like it is. I just noticed your message now.

My avatar - that's actually me I look just like that when I read yur msgs

Edited by Papillon

that.

is genius.

thug-life.gif

I don't understand. What is this dancing cartoon thing.

This is obviously my joyful dancing to the mere possibility that official soundboards could be released from AE. The gif is of a Peanuts character. All the fun has now been sucked out of this.

that.

is genius.

thug-life.gif

The Glasgow set from the Untilted tour!

Kickstart that mofo!