IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop with the fake "I got the tracks" - there are a lot of people who are not WATMM members keeping up on this thread, and you're only confusing them.

NOTHING HAS GONE OUT - YET.

Fucking SAW 2 outtakes!!! HOLY SHIT! Are the download links down for you guys as well!?

Please stop with the fake "I got the tracks" - there are a lot of people who are not WATMM members keeping up on this thread, and you're only confusing them.

Thought he is talking about the general download post innit?

Fucking SAW 2 outtakes!!! HOLY SHIT! Are the download links down for you guys as well!?

what "general download post"?

Agreed. I'm confusing the real messages with the fake ones. Do the links work for you?

what "general download post"?

you know.. the main 'downloads' section here http://forum.watmm.com/forum/31-downloads/

or thats what i thought he meant anyway. trying to grab some old SAW2 outtakes

Edited by Guest

The way I see it, the longer it takes to get our downloads, the more chances we have to get bonus stuff. When you have 10 000 tracks to pick from, it may take a little while to decide which ones to release. :)

Analogue Bubblebath 5 is just lovely, so warm :)

I hope its a cross between ab5 and caustic compilation!!!

Same here! Some of his tracks back then were so warm and fuzzy.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeee too.

If I would be richard I would use the money for a repress. So people could buy even more copies of the same. Like he did by adding a different bonus track to the tuss release back then

why isn't there an Aphex Twin wiki? like a super in depth discography (incl live shows/bootlegs that exist, outtakes, comps, remixes, etc etc)... with ability to comment and discuss on these releases? it'd be an awesome reference.

Wonder if we could create something like that at WATMM, and have that function as a subpage?