IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest austin2

I wish the milkman would deliver my milk in the morning,I would like some milk from the milk mans wife's tits!

hi richard

OK, was hoping you were sitting on half a dozen good home made fakes that you'd snuck in there. :wink:

Enjoying the mix so far!

Edited by psn

want to hear something cool?

august isnt even over yet bitches

Just found a solution to that problem : being quite drunk until september 22nd :cisfor:

What the fuck are you talking about? Today is 22nd of September, muthafucker. Oh, what a nice package i have here. Some limited edition stuff i ordered back in the day? Whatever, let's check it. Well, total shit. Ebay!

Just remember: if it leaks early, Bleep will likely release the DLs soon after. So, hoping for a leak even for us official pre-orderers is still kind of totally okay.

Also, Plaid played in Houston? I'm not really even a Plaid fan and I might've taken that four hour trip just to support them. An Aphex tour would be great, but I ain't holding my breath.

Right, but also if it leaks there's collateral damage somewhere...

i understand they are alien technology from the 80's, but why are we still using CD's? Only reason im considering a CD purchase is for the album swag. Ive had it with CD's. let's leave them behind with Robert Palmer. .They buzz and stop and start like a circular saw in my computer. im sure im alone in this.

Edited by marf

looks Noisey made a brilliant article again http://noisey.vice.com/blog/the-123-worst-musicians-of-all-time

seriously the most stupid, useless and unproductive thing i've seen in a while

are they employing? id love to hypothetically shit on my keyboard for cash

I don't get it.

are the trolling?

looks Noisey made a brilliant article again http://noisey.vice.com/blog/the-123-worst-musicians-of-all-time

I don't get it.

are the trolling?

They've trolled themselves into thinking they actually do anything worthwhile

I don't get it.

are the trolling?

Are you seriously this dumb?

Read the rules

I'd imagine we get the album version of Manchester next week as the official preview track, simply because it will reveal so little (except how much magic phexian dust he sprinkled in the studio post its live debut).

Yeah I'm guessing that too, though a proper promo with the metz track would work wonders since it goes like 20 places during the track.

Metz is a deep cut, too complex to release as a promo unless trimmed to 5:30 or 6:00. Having heard precious little of the rest of the salbum, I believe Minipops could be a track with legs (not only as a single, if it's snatched up in movies and ads, it could become a Yello's "Oh Yeah" for the 2010's), but Papat4 would make for a cool teaser/ first promo (to be followed by Minipops), the music itself seems to be a call to the masses, and is simple, a mixture of nostalgic elements in a masterful and evolved form, memorable and exciting.

i understand they are alien technology from the 80's, but why are we still using CD's? Only reason im considering a CD purchase is for the album swag. Ive had it with CD's. let's leave them behind with Robert Palmer. .They buzz and stop and start like a circular saw in my computer. im sure im alone in this.

It's a physical copy of the album that anyone can use. That's why people still use CDs.

about this Noisey thing, seems they're trying to get attention,

well they had my attention on that and they just lost my future interest

like Thump made the "MATHAHFAKAH EXCUSIVE SYRO STREAM ON THUMP" article lately with an embed soundcloud private set with 3x 0.30sec tracks of the leak

so cheap they think that short term

running data from a phone or portable player into a stereo means you're using the cheap tiny sound card in that little device, and the sound still has to be processed by the stereo after that.

backing up files is a pain.

cds will survive a bad solar flare.

cds cost about the same as files and you can turn them into files.

Edited by very honest