IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest Gravity

i really hope someone doesn't end up leaking some shitty cell phone recording. don't feel like avoiding discussions due to people dropping info on what every track sounds like, been too long of a wait.

i really hope someone doesn't end up leaking some shitty cell phone recording. don't feel like avoiding discussions due to people dropping info on what every track sounds like, been too long of a wait.

this will happen obviously !

there is nothing you can't do, unless you shot down the internet until the 22nd

Edited by klore

there is nothing you can't do, unless you shot down the internet util the 22nd

or just don't listen to any of the leaks?

Edited by Verdant Hickies

Guest Gravity

there is nothing you can't do, unless you shot down the internet util the 22nd

b-but these threads are the only thing satiating my extreme hunger for cock tuss. oh well, time to make a plan to destroy the internet.

Guest Gravity

who cares about shitty cellphone leaks, just ignore them. youve been listening to the first 3 tracks on live bootleg for a couple of years anyway.

yeah i'd definitely ignore them, just don't feel like having to wade through people ruining the surprise of all the tracks. unless it was condensed to one thread. wouldn't care if it wasn't something i'd been waiting so long for, so yah it would suck.

and only 2 of the tracks for years, but i haven't listened to them in a while :>

who cares about shitty cellphone leaks, just ignore them. youve been listening to the first 3 tracks on live bootleg for a couple of years anyway.

This. But I must admit I could also not contain myself when those BoC listening session videos were uploaded. Warp solved that really good btw, high quality footage of that listening session + people agreed to not film more than the first 3 tracks, no online leaks of the album or any listening session before the release date. Hope they'll manage that this time around too.

i share these feelings, id rather them release 1-2 songs in the form of radio previews than preview the entire album at a listening party i can't attend, because as you've said it's not even the recordings on shitty cellphones that will bother me but tons of people openly discussion the styles

i share these feelings, id rather them release 1-2 songs in the form of radio previews than preview the entire album at a listening party i can't attend, because as you've said it's not even the recordings on shitty cellphones that will bother me but tons of people openly discussion the styles

same feeling here

same feeling here

And here.

same feeling here

And here.

but manye if they leak shit recordings, warp will release the album sooner :w00t:

Edited by Ivan Ooze

same feeling here

And here.

but manye if they leak shit recordings, warp will release the album sooner :w00t:

sooner would be impossible haha,

c'mon, 3 weeks is like a finger clap, plus frustration creates pleasure,

and don't listen too old aphex and not the leaks either, and it's gonna pure awesomeness, i guarantee you

Edited by klore

This thing could still have be done over the internet if Warp only had the technological competence to do so.

There must be dozens of companies they could have approached who could have set it up without worrying about leaks and people copying it.

DID YOU LEARN NOTHING FROM THE TERRIBLE EVENTS AT JURASSIC PARK?

This thing could still have be done over the internet if Warp only had the technological competence to do so.

There must be dozens of companies they could have approached who could have set it up without worrying about leaks and people copying it.

Edited by coolandfrank

Just a heads up in this thread - I just translated the part of the Dutch interview that was posted a few days ago on Oor.nl. It's an excerpt of the interview that will not be in the magazine, hence being called "Bonus Beats".

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/84679-syro-period-interviews/?p=2210666&do=findComment&comment=2210666