IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

I may be exaggerating but I think 180db might be the worst track of his career.

Someone hasn't heard Xtal :squarepusher:

for christ sake they're good tracks, Xtal is one of his best.

hehewh

Edited by Brisbot

Guest bitroast

180 db is not my favorite, either, but no track of his is guaranteed to get skipped quite as much as this one:

hehehe yes. just can't wait to listen to Ktpa2 you have to skip Ktpa1

I didn't know so many people hated 180db. I think it's a good track. Not anything overly special about it, but it's good for what it is. It's a nice segue into Syrobonkus. It DOESN'T prepare you for the mind-blowing nature of the following track :)

What?! xtal, Mount St Michel ziggomatic are all amazing tracks? Rather than "they are shit", which presupposes that what are stating is fact rather than personal opinion perhaps the phrase "I don't like x" (where x is a variable, unlike y which is currently not in use in this particular instance) could be a more suitable substitute.

I'm with auxian. Permaban the lot. Me too, by the way. I'm turning into a real smart arse.

Permaban everyone on this page. NAO.

This

wTZx9c2.png

fuckfufckkcufkcufkcfkufkc!!! the new tracks are too good!! i've been completely circloncized

breaks recognized until now: sesame street, apache, the worm & think. NO AMEN BREAK to however said that

I actually enjoy 180db quite a lot.

And overall am so excite about the album as a whole. I'm loving it and feeling like I've just started really digging into it, that it has much more yet to offer.

i remember being SO PISSED at ktpa 1 & 2 since you knew there were about one thousand other tracks that we had never heard that could go in their place.

Im also still very curious what the original overall intention of MEN Records was... even the name Smojphace still gets me a little excited and takes me back to 2003..

i like 180db too. it was cool to hear it proper since the snippets of live YT'bs

tracks i skip the most are the piano tracks ...so yeah only half liked drukqs.

i like the emotions et al just bored of piano sounds