IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Seriously, that last FACT mag article is really the most horrid clickbait nonsense I've read in a while. Really, the content will scar you for life:

"That beautiful closing track on @AphexTwin's Syro? It isn't what you think it is:"

*link to shit article (that I'm not going to paste here in order to keep them from extra pageviews) saying the track has been played live at the Barbican*

Seriously, that last FACT mag article is really the most horrid clickbait nonsense I've read in a while. Really, the content will scar you for life:

"That beautiful closing track on @AphexTwin's Syro? It isn't what you think it is:"

*link to shit article (that I'm not going to paste here in order to keep them from extra pageviews) saying the track has been played live at the Barbican*

They just might do that with minipops, xmas_evet, 4 bit, 180db_ and patap4, lol

They actually already did before the album was released, using jasondonervan's scoop and even his printscreen of the copyright claim on YouTube. And (in proper Fact style) without credit to him of course.

They actually already did before the album was released, using jasondonervan's scoop and even his printscreen of the copyright claim on YouTube. And (in proper Fact style) without credit to him of course.

There should be a watmm watermark on every discovery people make here.

Edited by borys

Guest jasondonervan

There should be a watmm watermark on every discovery people make here.

Probably easier to have a non-watmm watermark tbh, it would only be needed a handful of times :dadjoke:

What's up guys, newbie here. I'm a long-time(ish) RDJ fan. I was introduced to Come to Daddy around 2002, immediately went out and bought as many Aphex releases as I could, and eventually started to explore stuff like AFX, Polygon Window, Tuss, etc. over the years. But yeah, I've been lurking this place ever since the whole blimp incident and finally decided to sign up today. It's been a blast reading everything leading up to Syro, and of course everything since the release. Jasondonervan cracking the YouTube scanners was definitely a highlight for me. Finding out that Metz was making an appearance on the album increased my hype levels tenfold!

ANYWAY. I really, really enjoyed Syro. In terms of consistency and 'flow', it's probably the best Aphex album to date imo. Sometimes if I'm listening to ICBYD or Drukqs, I'll skip a few tracks here and there, but with this I always end up blasting it from start to finish. The second half of the album was always stronger for me after the first couple of listens, but one month down the line and I'm feeling the complete opposite. XMAS_EVET10, 4bit, 180db_, and CIRCLONT6A are unfuckwithable pieces of music. I honestly didn't know what to expect from this album, or what it was going to sound like, but I knew it was going to be good. And it was. Mindblowingly good. Sorry Fantano.

But yeah, it's good to finally be a part of WATMM. It's been a bit deflating over the past few months, getting ridiculously amped for all this stuff and having nobody to share the excitement with, haha. At least this time I can fully experience the new imminent shit!

Welcome to watmm, you'll find the rules stowed in the compartment on the rear of the seat in front of you. Enjoy your flight.

8e4d44e9711d18441429feb4d3f45772.jpg

(gimp still not working with new windows, shame cause that would have been an easy shop. APHEXIAN AIRLINES) -sie-ro

Welcome to watmm, you'll find the rules stowed in the compartment on the rear of the seat in front of you. Enjoy your flight.

8e4d44e9711d18441429feb4d3f45772.jpg

(gimp still not working with new windows, shame cause that would have been an easy shop. APHEXIAN AIRLINES) -sie-ro

Haha excellent. Nice one.

2hxn0jp.jpg

welcome brother, we are happy you joined the madness and hysteria of new imminent afx shit

i see you like 2 skip a few tracks on drukqs, maybe you should read the rules

just kidding :biggrin::beer:

babies don't need no delay knowledge! you learn about delay when your dad has 'the talk' with you in his 1987 toyota corolla.

In all seriousness this is really weird though. I want to see how these kids turn out.