IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Yeah, it sounds like one of rdj's CCAI tracks, specifically the gamelan-esque bells n gongs of diskhat ALL prepared1mixed13

It sounds like it was a preview of what was coming (CCAI).

Edited by En Ex

SYRO, yeah, making complete (non)sense, finally!

brother wont you bring me some motherfucking acid

brother wont you bring me some motherfucking acid

yea yea yea he he he he he heeeee

o yeeeea, yeaeeeaaah

shlong shlong

shlong shlong

shlong shlong

shlong shlong

acid acid

cunt cunt cunt cunt

theres a reson i sing this song my brother

huge shlong

bit of noise reduction, pretty hard to isolate as the noise covers most of the audio spectrum, but makes the piano or whatever it is a little more audible

http://ge.tt/5EcJ1gA2/v/0?c

it has not changed much... but I admit that it is a huge work to remove the background noise

Guest kymppinetti

tumblr_nk0vu0QrLv1qak4bho1_540.jpg

No way. Aphex Twin category in a cd shop? If I would ever ask electronic music in my local music store, they would be like. WTF M8

To be honest, most of the record stores I've been to usually have an Aphex Twin section, whether it's a chain or an indie shop. HMV Cardiff even has an AFX section filled with HABs.

wow youre lucky, where you live

in several years, i was only able to find tuss EP in "house" section, and RDJ LP in..."Pop", right after madonna (was pure luck).

Head, that's what used to be Virgin right? I wasn't even aware they were still going.

One of my local HMVs had I Care, RDJ and Syro in the vinyl racks last time I looked

Yeah, that sounds familiar, I'd forgotten about Zavvi. Speaking of Fopp, the Nottingham branch has gone really downhill, I used to enjoy a visit to discover the odd £3 bargain and unusual finds the big shops didn't carry but it's like an hmv now, hardly surprising since they own them

To be honest, most of the record stores I've been to usually have an Aphex Twin section, whether it's a chain or an indie shop. HMV Cardiff even has an AFX section filled with HABs.

wow youre lucky, where you live

in several years, i was only able to find tuss EP in "house" section, and RDJ LP in..."Pop", right after madonna (was pure luck).

I've found legofeet rerelease cd, caustic window compilation, MOT, and some other stuff at Zia's in southwestern US - my shock when i saw these = (big number), + TH/Exai vinyls

Edited by Zeffolia

e name="Transferrin" post="2298676" timestamp="1425394603"]

Was listening to 180db this morning with it's massive sounding drums and now that I've heard CCAI2 it got me wondering if they were computer controlled here as well?

sounds like a classico drum loop to me.

xmas_Metz though, i'd say that one *might* be looped from his robot drums.

xmas_Metz though, i'd say that one *might* be looped from his robot drums.

That's what it says in the gear list on the cover, anyway.

Was listening to 180db this morning with it's massive sounding drums and now that I've heard CCAI2 it got me wondering if they were computer controlled here as well?

That track is 10 years old and I don't think Rich has had his drum robots for that long, so I'm gonna go ahead and guess nope.

That track is 10 years old and I don't think Rich has had his drum robots for that long, so I'm gonna go ahead and guess nope.

I agree that sounds more like a sample in 180dB, but RDJ just revealed that he was playing with solenoid beaters already on Drukqs.