IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

you'll see

Show me baby. I wanna see.

:catrecline:

starts shit*

lol

Whatever we get I can only hope it's as good as syro. Brilliant album in my books, and the most played of his albums in my library.

Edited by StephenG

I remember Richard talking about SAW 3 while back (he said something like, he's %70-75 done with it, I don't quite remember, but it was something like that), and then there's the recent talk about MfM being released hopefully at the end of this year or at the beginning of next year.

I'm so fuckin' hyped for everything that is going to happen.

Also, why isn't this topic pinned any longer? It's not lik there is a new album on the way.

That's what you think ;)

I assumed AFX and Aphex Twin are treated as separate aliases, as are the releases connected to each alias. Why else would people complain "Aphex Twin hasn't released anything since 2001" despite Analord.

Also, why isn't this topic pinned any longer? It's not lik there is a new album on the way.

That's what you think ;)

I assumed AFX and Aphex Twin are treated as separate aliases

I agree

• 4 weeks later...

have to get this out my head sorry,

Circlont6a (Syrobonkus Mix) vocals sounds like MUSHAYED AAAMMM MUSHAYED

CIRCLONT14 [152.97] (shrymoming mix) is what i ment not been on this planet enough to remember names yet

CIRCLONT14 [152.97] (shrymoming mix) is what i ment not been on this planet enough to remember names yet

I still think it's Mouse Orgy. I just know Rich likes to get a bunch of mice together, dim the lights and play Syro at them until they get their funk on.

I still think it's Mouse Orgy. I just know Rich likes to get a bunch of mice together, dim the lights and play Syro at them until they get their funk on.

cheers, I will picture little dancing mice instead of drug references :happy:

First time I heard the album in full I had a full-blown migraine headache, somehow I still managed to completely enjoy it and it stands as probably the only positive experience I can look back on involving a migraine. Of course it sounded even better the next day.

This album is amazing.

Agreed. Some of his best work ever can be heard here.

I sincerely hope he releases something of this standard again.

Oh, please not! Extreme ornamentation on tracks that really doesn't hold up on it's own serves no use. Make good tracks instead. (I mean "180db_" works because there's a cheesy hook and some stompy drums, not any detailed programming without a track behind it!) I would much more prefer something like The Tuss tracks or Polygon Window stuff... OR will there ever be a solid 4 track EP like AB4 again?

(then again... considering his fantastic output already... how many great tracks can ONE person write?)

(the formatting on this board is weird)

I sincerely hope he releases something of this standard again.

Oh, please not! Extreme ornamentation on tracks that really doesn't hold up on it's own serves no use. Make good tracks instead. (I mean "180db_" works because there's a cheesy hook and some stompy drums, not any detailed programming without a track behind it!) I would much more prefer something like The Tuss tracks or Polygon Window stuff... OR will there ever be a solid 4 track EP like AB4 again?

(then again... considering his fantastic output already... how many great tracks can ONE person write?)

(the formatting on this board is weird)

Yeah, he's fantastic! The last few days I've listened to The Tuss, Polygon Window and Syro. It is quite amazing just how much great stuff he's written!