IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

The first time I listened to Syro was high in the Lepontine Alps, the sun setting upon a great swath of darkening mountains and snow laden valleys, my breathe condensing into tiny puffs of fog in the crisp twilight air. As the wondrous sounds filled my world, a wide beam of dying crimson light shot through the distant cloud and illuminated a field of reindeer dancing far below upon the white plains. I plan to recreated the experience on the seventh harvest moon from Syro's release.

Yeah well, the first time I heard syro was the first time I ascended Everest, I climbed that fucker in bare feet carrying a goat on my back tied to my backpack, fuck sherpas, I'll carry it all. I didn't have food or water, I ate whatever I found on the trail and drank my own tears for hydration. As I made the final slope towards the peak of everest, 1000 eagles flew above my head, and my country's flag sprung out of the ice as if by magic. Suddenly, 23 swedish girls (coincidently also their age), appeared as if from nowhere, all hungry for cock. I fucked every one of them twice within the next five hours, and all of them ended up pregnant with quadruplets.

Edited by StephenG

i was at butterfly meadows appreciating the autumnal equinox and eclipse. the fish were jumping from the pool at the base of the waterfall and there were a lot more turtles than usual. 3 of them came up to me as 4bit came on and decided to chill. a blue tailed hawk was swooping down, i think it felt the vibes and wanted to check it out.

Edited by very honest

Yeah well, the first time I heard syro was the first time I ascended Everest, I climbed that fucker in bare feet carrying a goat on my back tied to my backpack, fuck sherpas, I'll carry it all. I didn't have food or water, I ate whatever I found on the trail and drank my own tears for hydration. As I made the final slope towards the peak of everest, 1000 eagles flew above my head, and my country's flag sprung out of the ice as if by magic. Suddenly, 23 swedish girls (coincidently also their age), appeared as if from nowhere, all hungry for cock. I fucked every one of them twice within the next five hours, and all of them ended up pregnant with quadruplets.

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

very much lol

The first time I listened to Syro I woke up in a pet store at 3 AM with a very full stomach. I look at the goldfish tanks and they were all gone.

lol

lol

very much lol

lol's added.

• 3 weeks later...

entering a new phase of syro appreciation. like its new though im familiar with layers of it. still so much to really notice and appreciate. getting monitors helped. hearing the continuity of bass frequencies in xmas eve, its a very bass centric song, and common consumer speaker setups lack the flat transition into the bass zone. the album sounds better on other speakers now too, like it was reset in my mind. there's just so much in there. earth portal is ridiculous

Sad news, Paul Laffoley (the guy who made the Thanaton 3 picture) died yesterday. Pretty sad, and I'm sure the track will now take a pretty somber twist. Listen to it today in remembrance, I know I will.

Sad news, Paul Laffoley (the guy who made the Thanaton 3 picture) died yesterday. Pretty sad, and I'm sure the track will now take a pretty somber twist. Listen to it today in remembrance, I know I will.

Going to have to check out more of his work.

3400864922_71ac120c41_b.jpg

Wild.

I hope Richard drops a Zdzisław Beksiński or Frank Frazetta mix one of these days.

Edited by Hail Sagan