IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

I would love to hear RDJ make hip-hop....maybe, just maybe...

[youtubehd]UqYtu-iEi9E[/youtubehd]

lol

random educational fun watmm history fact: guy who uploaded this vid (RichieBees) joined watmm a while ago and got banned relatively quickly

rip

lol I didnt know that was uploaded by him

rip in rip

Guest rd1994

Funny what an album announcement can you to your music listening habits, I've pretty much been binge-listening to his catalogue for the last couple of days, after not having listened to his music for more than a year or so.

I actually kind of forgot how good his music is, as ridiculous as that sounds.

my sentiments exactly.

well that happens for me mostly when a new release by an artist is coming up. like I only listen to that certain artist mostly but some others aswell :D

Funny what an album announcement can you to your music listening habits, I've pretty much been binge-listening to his catalogue for the last couple of days, after not having listened to his music for more than a year or so.

my sentiments exactly.

Me too, I've been listening to The Tuss + Steinvord all day

:emotawesomepm9:

Guest bitroast

my sentiments exactly.

Me too, I've been listening to The Tuss + Steinvord all day

:emotawesomepm9:

lol. steinvord isn't richord.

To those who think that the photo is RDJ holding the LP cover in front of his face, the printing must have been terrible; I've never seen offset printing using noise instead of a halftone screen (which probably wouldn't show up in a photo unless it was incredinly high-res). Looks like a consumer-level inkjet print at best.

Guest skibby

To those who think that the photo is RDJ holding the LP cover in front of his face, the printing must have been terrible; I've never seen offset printing using noise instead of a halftone screen (which probably wouldn't show up in a photo unless it was incredinly high-res). Looks like a consumer-level inkjet print at best.

retina scan on the eyes, not sure thats even rdj...

Guest beringelab

potato

the album should come with a custom Rephlex bottle of chartreuse with new spins on classic cocktails like the last word, it would be a lot less dumb than doing a special album with a bottle of fake thujone-less absynth (no offense to coil)

Edited by John Ehrlichman