IGNORED

Apple - iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and Apple WATCH

Joyrex

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah honestly the 5s being really cheap now is awesome. that said I've been thinking a lot about a moto g or nexus. it's just that my least favorite person on earth works for google and if I use google more than I already do I feel like I would validate him in a horrible way.

anyway anyone have any clue why apple switched typography for the watch?

Plus, as an Apple Developer

Flol meng, you ain't no "Apple Developer".

I have an Apple Developer account, and we are currently working on an internal corporate app for our lawyers, so YES, I am an Apple Developer - I don't work FOR Apple, if that's what you mistakenly thought.

Guest Al Hounos

so can you use gesture typing on an iphone yet?

also, the new moto X and moto G seem to be head and shoulders above anything else right now. 4.7" screen on the old Moto X was the perfect size though. 5" is just a little too big. at least apple got that right.

also, lol at that macolytes that have for years had to justify to themselves that that size is the right size and there is no other size. It's not just on this forum, all over the net people are going nuts, annoyed at the new phones being bigger. hah. The marketing got you good didn't it, balls in a vice and you can't move left or right for fear of ripping your pride nuts off. In a few months or so you'll come around and shell out the 1100 bucks for the biggest one. [-;

I'll be sad if they get rid of the smaller size. iPhone 5 screen size is just about perfect for my needs. Your needs are clearly different from mine, yet you don't see me trying to lord anything over you like the fact that I think you look like a total knob with those ridiculous things up against your ear, or that asian girls with those samsung notes, that then have a case, have to use two hands to use a goddamned phone.

also fuck U2.

sorry, bono just really sets me off

I'm just gonna be blunt here - fuck buying a new phone until my current one kicks the bucket. My HTC Desire still works since I got it in January 2011, even with cracked screen.

Bloody great phone - donated it to my brother and is still working good and strong.

So who is grabbing the iPhone 6 Plus? Really tempted.

Can I borrow $500, bruh?

Hahaha sure, well it's 199$ if you can live with 16gb. Do you have PayPal? Personally I'm looking at the 128 gb... Will be fun to make music on the run with the bigger screen.

Work is providing me with a 64GB iPhone 6 Plus to replace my iPhone 5... for some odd reason they figured to get the gold coloured one so it would be distinctive and known that it was company-issued rather than personally-owned... still, can't complain since they pay for the phone and the service so I can do my job remotely/after hours. Already ordered a case on Amazon for it similar to the one I have for my 5.

Looking forward to the big screen!

also, lol at that macolytes that have for years had to justify to themselves that that size is the right size and there is no other size. It's not just on this forum, all over the net people are going nuts, annoyed at the new phones being bigger. hah. The marketing got you good didn't it, balls in a vice and you can't move left or right for fear of ripping your pride nuts off. In a few months or so you'll come around and shell out the 1100 bucks for the biggest one. [-;

I'll be sad if they get rid of the smaller size. iPhone 5 screen size is just about perfect for my needs. Your needs are clearly different from mine, yet you don't see me trying to lord anything over you like the fact that I think you look like a total knob with those ridiculous things up against your ear, or that asian girls with those samsung notes, that then have a case, have to use two hands to use a goddamned phone.

also fuck U2.

haha, having the shits all week has bled in to your posting. :emotawesomepm9: I have a sony xperia Z1 and compared to the current iphone size it is quite a bit bigger when placed next to one on a table. That said it doesn't feel too large for one hand to grip and use at all, (this was the stupid apple marketing to justify their not making bigger iterations of their phones now wasn't it, completely illogical claim given that everyone has different hand sizes, perhaps it was based on steve job's hand (the archetype for the apple race, heh)). Nor do i find it too bulky in the pocket when i go for a walk or a jog. Having that extra screen real estate really is an asset though when you want to browse the web or type with bigger hands like mine (they are not huge, but i'm not a little girl either). In fact i could even use a larger size for everyday use, maybe not a phablet, but a touch bigger would be nice. Given all the things that you find yourself doing on a phone these days, maps, typing notes (nice to see more of the text without scrolling, this goes for browsing forums as well), basic editing of photos, and so on (i don't use if for gaming).

As for little asian girls wanting the largest thing that they can lay their hands on, well. :emotawesomepm9:

I can see that if you just want a tiny device for just phoning and texting, well perhaps even the current iphone is too big for you mate. How about a samsung galaxy ace or some other compact smartphone. :diablo:

Work is providing me with a 64GB iPhone 6 Plus to replace my iPhone 5... for some odd reason they figured to get the gold coloured one so it would be distinctive and known that it was company-issued rather than personally-owned... still, can't complain since they pay for the phone and the service so I can do my job remotely/after hours. Already ordered a case on Amazon for it similar to the one I have for my 5.

That is pretty cool, actually. The gold edition is not my first choice but it's gorgeous. Feels more feminine to me, for some reason. Since my iPad is space grey I might go for the silver one. Big year for Apple.

awesome, the specs on that phone are really nice and you can't knock free. look forward to the selfies :nacmat::tongue:

also fuck U2.

haha, having the shits all week has bled in to your posting. :emotawesomepm9: I have a sony xperia Z1 and compared to the current iphone size it is quite a bit bigger when placed next to one on a table. That said it doesn't feel too large for one hand to grip and use at all, (this was the stupid apple marketing to justify their not making bigger iterations of their phones now wasn't it, completely illogical claim given that everyone has different hand sizes, perhaps it was based on steve job's hand (the archetype for the apple race, heh)). Nor do i find it too bulky in the pocket when i go for a walk or a jog. Having that extra screen real estate really is an asset though when you want to browse the web or type with bigger hands like mine (they are not huge, but i'm not a little girl either). In fact i could even use a larger size for everyday use, maybe not a phablet, but a touch bigger would be nice. Given all the things that you find yourself doing on a phone these days, maps, typing notes (nice to see more of the text without scrolling, this goes for browsing forums as well), basic editing of photos, and so on (i don't use if for gaming).

As for little asian girls wanting the largest thing that they can lay their hands on, well. :emotawesomepm9:

I can see that if you just want a tiny device for just phoning and texting, well perhaps even the current iphone is too big for you mate. How about a samsung galaxy ace or some other compact smartphone. :diablo:

had a Samsung Ace before my iPhone, would never go back. Battery was shit. Apps were shit.

I have no problem using maps, writing notes or reading PDFs on the iPhone. And the user experience for me (IMO, YMMV, etc etc all the usual disclaimers) is much nicer, plus it does integrate very smoothly with the macbook air.

Again, I have no problem with Android phones (although I do love this chatter about near-field payments, considering that Korean feature phones had that feature probably 10 years ago), I'm just not sure why you feel the need to be so antagonistic? Over a phone? Ignore the apple fanbois, use what you like, and don stress mon.

also I hate cases for my phone but the way they have the camera sticking out on the new one (wtf) makes it almost a necessity it seems. that's pretty week. the phone can't lay flat.

If I could have everything about the Plus in the 4.7, I would. But I figured I'd rather regret getting something too big rather than not big enough.

I've always used a sleeve case for my iPhones which I like

I like the 5s. Mostly due to the fact that most android phones I've owned felt clunky as shit and cluttered. That, and the camera on the 5s is really nice.

I will likely get the 6 sometime down the line. Fuck it, I guess I like apple a little, but I still cannot afford their computers. Work bought me this phone.

I get the hate and the prices are completely outrageous

One thing I miss about having an iPhone was its international keyboard features - I could text in Japanese with it. My current HTC is a numbnuts when it comes to that.

Granted there's probably some sort of app or "hack" or something I could get, but it's not a high priority.

Archived