IGNORED

Apple - iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and Apple WATCH

Joyrex

Reading tech writers' reviews of the thing, their lives sound like dystopian hellscapes. With them attached to their tech devices as they slavishly run to check facebook updates or emails, and how the watch will liberate them because it taps out message alerts on their wrist.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just got an iPhone6S. I had an iPhone5S before.

Urgh, I can't... what is it with this size? My hand... cramps... fuck!

totally agree. and apart from size preferred the design of the 5 as well. besides the technological improvements, in terms of design the 6 seems a step backwards.

I just got an iPhone6S. I had an iPhone5S before.

Urgh, I can't... what is it with this size? My hand... cramps... fuck!

I cant image going back to a small screen. times have changed. I want some sort of desktop / notebook experience.

After using the 6 Plus for about a year now, I kinda wished I had asked for just a 6 (company phone) - my kids have 6Ses and the size is perfect, really - not too big, not too small. Holding my wife's 5S it seems too small now!

Guest bitroast

the big screen / hand thing is weird to me.

if i wiggle my right hand thumb up and down, it only covers such a wide span. why need screen that is bigger than comfortable thumb wiggle-span ?

Archived