IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I don't normally get on with most of the modular stuff, but these latest few are very interesting to my brain. MODULART4 has got some very distinct SAW2 vibes, I can't remember which track exactly, something off disc 2 I think, but it's like a Robot trying to convey the SAW2 song after few too many robo-brews. I think I like it!

Ah, it was "Tassels", track 11 from disc 2 I believe. I can't be the only one!

I don't normally get on with most of the modular stuff, but these latest few are very interesting to my brain. MODULART4 has got some very distinct SAW2 vibes, I can't remember which track exactly, something off disc 2 I think, but it's like a Robot trying to convey the SAW2 song after few too many robo-brews. I think I like it!

Ah, it was "Tassels", track 11 from disc 2 I believe. I can't be the only one!

No, Grey Stripe! Pfft, get your facts right m8.

Am I the only one not pretending to like these latest tracks?

Really hope he gets back to downloading something I can listen to.

No pretending from me. I find the modular stuff sonically interesting. It's not the kinda stuff I'd stick on at a dinner party or listen to on repeat but the experimental nature of the tracks appeals to me.

Edited by Dean Carbin

Can anyone confirm if this was among the NoyzeLab interview trax?

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001-3/modulart-13-dimension-portal

Gracias

Edit: so I can finally disregard that account as one which only contains tracks previously posted elsewhere.

Edited by Dean Carbin

Gracias

Edit: so I can finally disregard that account as one which only contains tracks previously posted elsewhere.

Not unless it was under a different name, according to my "Noyzelab Folder" at least.

Gracias

That account is fake, track is not from the Noyzelab interview too.

hed be uploading though. you are the one downloading

Except I'm not wanting to for these ones.

Am I the only one not pretending to like these latest tracks?

Really hope he gets back to downloading something I can listen to.

No pretending from me. I find the modular stuff sonically interesting. It's not the kinda stuff I'd stick on at a dinner party or listen to on repeat but the experimental nature of the tracks appeals to me.

Fair enough Dean.

Gracias

That account is fake, track is not from the Noyzelab interview too.

I did notice one of the recent batch was posted on that account first, as if in error so it might be linked in some way.

I did notice one of the recent batch was posted on that account first, as if in error so it might be linked in some way.

The plot thins. The first couple of modular tracks were previously Noyzelab, tho.

That rebrab is pretty crazy in headphones, I could see that sound being used in something soon.

this track sounds a lot like Florian Hecker also this:

2nd time was after a gig with hecker, he was just playing THE most brutal sounds i ever heard and so loud from our 8 monitor surround system on stage, after the gig all sounds were vocoded through the ast sound heck made! was so scary, a bit like when you look at a bright light then when you look somewhere else the light is superimposed over everything.