IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

i love you too.

Sexual.

nice track, any idea what RDJ's main influences were for stuff like this?

not sure about 'main' influences of that specific track, but he posted these links on Original Chaos Riff

on Original Chaos Riff

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t80aZJsJBFY first ever use of 'the hoover' :)

on Original Chaos Riff

@user18081971: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-UJsLC7Tg

on Original Chaos Riff

@user18081971: www.youtube.com/watch?t=70&v=yTiat4-hlgg

on Original Chaos Riff

@heredia-3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObZGSESrXA

wow, katiacid is pretty great. a lot of those early sawish ones before were ok and all, but I can see why they never got a release. this one's still a bit rough in places, but has something unique about it at the same time.

(and by ok and all, I still mean pretty great)

Guest bitroast

when specifically in CIRCLONT do you hear MODULART8 (please provide answer in standard time format 00:00) : >

the first thing that im sure comes to everyones minds would be #2 on rushup edge. not sure if identical or just similar sounding...

Yeah, i meant the Tuss track. Autoaudiocorrect changed it to a Syro track. It's nice hearing the piece in it's unedited form, it's an ambient track in it's own right.

Guest bitroast

Yeah, i meant the Tuss track. Autoaudiocorrect changed it to a Syro track. It's nice hearing the piece in it's unedited form, it's an ambient track in it's own right.

cheekiest fucking autocorrect i ever heard of : P

Guest bitroast

have been keeping up to date trying to listen to everything as it comes like the keen soundcloud stalker i am.

but man, listening to the tracks now a bit more casually and one after another and losing track of which track is track. these tracks are fucking jams. really nice bunch these :):):)

noddy.

:music: