IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Seeing how the account he uploads these tracks on isn't a pro account, there is only a maximum of 3 hours for him :emotawesomepm9: he's already over an hour, but if he keeps up this rate...

This is just insane. I've been hoping for an event like this for so long, I never thought it would ever happen.

https://soundcloud.com/user487363530/sallyvingoe

And a new one again!

SomewhereOTTGTBAG is definitely my fave from the recent batch. :braindance:

Almost sounds like the beginning of Bike Pump Meets Bucket at the end of X-Rays

It is :) both were recorded at Llannerlog, so it probably came from the same tape:

X - Rays final second contains the intro to Bike Pump Meets Bucket. Some other tracks in here also contain tiny bits of (released) tracks at the end. Seems like he recorded old tapes to his PC and somewhat bluntly cut them up?

SomewhereOTTGTBAG is definitely my fave from the recent batch. :braindance:

Almost sounds like the beginning of Bike Pump Meets Bucket at the end of X-Rays

It is :) both were recorded at Llannerlog, so it probably came from the same tape:

X - Rays final second contains the intro to Bike Pump Meets Bucket. Some other tracks in here also contain tiny bits of (released) tracks at the end. Seems like he recorded old tapes to his PC and somewhat bluntly cut them up?

Ops, didn't see your post, thanks. All this 'not afx' is overwhelming the senses.