IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest mrgerbik

anyone have a download link to "2 Bradley Un"? Im sure someone has it in 128br mp3... help would be very much appreciated, and i don't want to keep bugging Herr Jan for these recently upped tracks :biggrin:

Guest kymppinetti

Sooo that makes 28 in a week... hmm

1985 -> 2015 = 30 years

30 * 365 * 4 = 43 800 tracks! And that's not counting the leap years!

We are long way to go haha.

Guest bitroast

Counting what's already been released it's tallying up close to almost 700 tracks i think?? .. almost there girls n boys !!

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Sooo that makes 28 in a week... hmm

1985 -> 2015 = 30 years

30 * 365 * 4 = 43 800 tracks! And that's not counting the leap years!

flol

Four tunes a day?! Bloody hell. I can believe it though. The AB6 tunes all sound like they were made on the same set-up for example

Excited to see what's going to come next!

Guest sloanster

Can someone please list the new batch tracks available for download in 320, many thanks!

Tsim and Fogbeak was a day or two ago, then recently the jazz one as well as 31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1 and leaving home bradley

If you don't have even's marah, count the odds Caustic Window x 10!

Can someone please list the new batch tracks available for download in 320, many thanks!

Tsim and Fogbeak was a day or two ago, then recently the jazz one as well as 31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1 and leaving home bradley

what you said, i cannot understand it

what you said, i cannot understand it

Guest sloanster

anyone have a download link to "2 Bradley Un"? Im sure someone has it in 128br mp3... help would be very much appreciated, and i don't want to keep bugging Herr Jan for these recently upped tracks :biggrin:

Learn to fish yourself :) http://soundcloud-download.com/

Kin el Jan, keep shining n smiling marah! knoworahmean. lol

Kin el Jan, keep shining n smiling marah! knoworahmean. lol

The kids need help, you're the font!

Guest sloanster

You've said this about 6 times. How much is too much?

Sorry young man, my mistook I.m a luddite!

Guest sloanster

Sorry young man, my mistook I.m a luddite!

But I AFX because I AFX because I can>.t

Guest sloanster

You're totally mad for it.

Islington, get in Marah, luv your style, let.s get dancing shoes and pick your best Aphex Tunes from the batch, keep shining mahn!

Guest sloanster

also change that fucking avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIP7iXB1CAs

propa sound rkid

hahaaaa

Easy OOzy, focus on the choonz, not the shoes you choose R.Kid , stick with the Bradley@s mate, Stryder style! '92! Cheeky!

Guest temp1
Wow. The latest tracks are so fucking good.

These in random order:

31 Lifetrak2 EqTeac 1

14 Cornish Spreek5b [st. Nectan S Glen Waterfalls Mix]

18 1974 94 [8♣ concentration mix]

15 Autumn Travels

10 Inthesky

34 ibiza spliff

18 elb2

etc, etc...

Theres some of my favorites. ;)

From this new batch. And other tracks. But all of this is just too good!

Loving it.

Just listened through a bunch. Pure Bliss. Awesome.

Guest mrgerbik

oh shiz! thanks Herr... had no idea this was possible :P

the extensive Aphex Twin mythos that developed out of his wild and essentially unverifiable claims: that he lived in a bank vault, drove a tank, shared the name of his dead brother, was sitting on a trove of a thousand unreleased songs. Over time, he grew into electronic music's very own misanthropic version of Paul Bunyan.

Pitchfork: What does the release of this album mean to you?

RDJ: End of a chapter. It's like, “OK, fuck that lot off.” Now I can now concentrate on some new stuff. And you can't quite do that unless you've released something. I mean, you can, but you can't properly. Because I've been making music and releasing it for so long, I've got that production-line thing in my brain: I can't do anything new until the last one's out.

dave:So when can we expect more music released?

rich: Its kind of a bit depressing really as warp just told me if i give them something completed by the end of this week it will be out in january! fuck me, thats a long wait, it this kind of thing that stops me wanting to release anything, its like ok were on a roll now lets get something out next week, then couple weeks after that, a few weeks after that etc.

It just doesn't fill me with excitement to want to put anything out.

I don't wanna knock them as they are a lovely bunch but they got their stuff to put out first which they obviously think is worth releasing so ..and i suppose they can't employ an office full of people to sit around waiting for me to do some music,suppose :)

That should give some insight as to why he's doing the soundcloud thing.