IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Was it ever confirmed what the imminent shit was? I seem to recall Joyrex saying it wasn't the soundcloud stuff? Or am I completely wrong?

richard turned out to be too busy for whatever the imminent shit was so the imminent shit is no longer imminent

Was it ever confirmed what the imminent shit was? I seem to recall Joyrex saying it wasn't the soundcloud stuff? Or am I completely wrong?

richard turned out to be too busy for whatever the imminent shit was so the imminent shit is no longer imminent

Just another reason to appreciate that he's taking the time and effort to do the soundclowning, he's a busy guy.

could someone tell me where that title 5 Mp2 is between other titles as it does not face them in soundloud... Thanks!

I think that was 36 clissold crescent, though I don't quite remember.

could someone tell me where that title 5 Mp2 is between other titles as it does not face them in soundloud... Thanks!

I think that was 36 clissold crescent, though I don't quite remember.

there will surely be one that could "quite" confirm me!
Edited by Anchio Arch io Son Pittore

user18081971

18/08/1971

hey if you click that link you just posted it will take you to a soundcloud page run by none other than aphex twin himself believe it or not

he's been uploading unreleased tracks there, check it out

have you ever heard of this guy called aphex twin? he makes nice musics, sometimes with acid

you can play those tracks by pressing the big orange play buttons. after clicking the play buttons you can hear music if you have any speakers or headphones plugged in

Guest tonfarben

user18081971

18/08/1971

hey if you click that link you just posted it will take you to a soundcloud page run by none other than aphex twin himself believe it or not

have you ever heard of this guy called aphex twin? he makes nice musics, sometimes with acid

you can play those tracks by pressing the big orange play buttons. after clicking the play buttons you can hear music if you have any speakers or headphones plugged in

woah didn´t know that, thanks man!

But I thought the aphex twins band split up because one of them slept with Chris Cunningham and the other dude got jealous.

Nice trick wth the orange button though, nifty!

user18081971

18/08/1971

:biggrin:

user18081971

18/08/1971

Yes, but where is, chronologically, the title "5 Mp2" of this page soundcloud???

nWsNTCx.png

oh no

oh god no

not him

RICH DONT REPLY

RUN OUT OF YOUR HOUSE, DONT LOOK BACK

sini has locked on to you

lol

Rich is fucked.

I do think that guy has a lot of character but Rich's response speaks for all who have encountered sini.

Rich? Like he's my mate or something, change that to Aphex's.

Edited by tec

Is it just me or is the soundcloud account and this forum slowly turning into a conspiracy theory hub?
Keep ur politics out of my music (especially my electronic music)!
just saying, I have concerns

Is it just me or is the soundcloud account and this forum slowly turning into a conspiracy theory hub?

A couple of vids, people getting jumpy when he disappears and Chris Cunningham almost turning into a meme...I wouldn't call it a conspiracy hub, more just filling the gaps between tracks with a bit of this & that.

I wouldn't take that Tupac SC comment seriously, it's a troll comment that just happened to get a bemused response from Rich. Now listen to Midieval Rave Mk2 and unrustle thy jimmies.

A couple of vids, people getting jumpy when he disappears and Chris Cunningham almost turning into a meme...I wouldn't call it a conspiracy hub, more just filling the gaps between tracks with a bit of this & that.

I wouldn't take that Tupac SC comment seriously, it's a troll comment that just happened to get a bemused response from Rich. Now listen to Midieval Rave Mk2 and unrustle thy jimmies.

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/medievil-rave-mk2

ahhhhhhh, that's better :)

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/medievil-rave-mk2

ahhhhhhh, that's better :)

Only thing better would be to have the download enabled. Wonder how he's deciding which ones to enable at this point ? Seems pretty random lately.

Fuck man, get a sense of humor , lol