IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

18 elb2 is true ambient music. your concentration can fade in and out but you just get lost in the track. really easy track to disappear in. i think most people used windowlicker as a touchstone, but windowlicker sounds austere in comparison. this sounds like a jam from rdj's private pyschedelic reel. that (synth patch?) reminds me of mangle 11 (the towering autechre-esque sounds that come in at around like 1:30).

less than 24 hours since i've first heard it but it already feels like one of my favorite songs. on rinse.

18 elb2 is true ambient music. your concentration can fade in and out but you just get lost in the track. really easy track to disappear in. i think most people used windowlicker as a touchstone, but windowlicker sounds austere in comparison. this sounds like a jam from rdj's private pyschedelic psychedelic reel. that (synth patch?) reminds me of mangle 11 (the towering autechre-esque sounds that come in at around like 1:30).

less than 24 hours since i've first heard it but it already feels like one of my favorite songs. on rinse.

the false start reminds me of analord :)

• LGN says at 1:02:

Have you considered joining with David Lynch?

• Posted 4 hours ago4 hoursuser18081971 says at 1:02:

i would yep

• blowfin says at 2:35:

Any more SAW II material that didn't quite make it to the full release?

• Posted 4 hours ago4 hoursuser18081971 says at 2:35:

@blowfin: yeah there is a load but cant find the dat for the moment