IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/articles/204609128-Submitting-tracks-to-Shazam

Artists or their representatives can add their songs or albums to our database. In every case, you must have the legal right to submit content. By submitting content you confirm you have the legal right to submit such content.
Seems quite easy to work around? Probably someone who entered the downloadable tracks himself, similar to selling fake AFX cassettes for $200,- on eBay :)

https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/articles/204609128-Submitting-tracks-to-Shazam

Artists or their representatives can add their songs or albums to our database. In every case, you must have the legal right to submit content. By submitting content you confirm you have the legal right to submit such content.

Seems quite easy to work around? Probably someone who entered the downloadable tracks himself, similar to selling fake AFX cassettes for $200,- on eBay :)

or maybe

e6c.png

"I mean there is no physical release planned yet, so not sure how it gets in their database?"

digital only release confirmed

Haha isn't it already a digital only release?

oh no!!

• You say at 1:16:

drukqs is the best album i ever heard, do you think you'll ever be able to top that one?

• Posted 1 hour ago1 hour
  • user18081971 says at 1:16:

I'm confused, was his original answer "no" ? it says "yes" now:

user18081971 says at 1:16:

Or pissed. Asking whether he's ever going to release an album better than Drukqs, while he's already released Syro. It's a backhanded bitchslap wrt Syro.

I'm sure mr oozemeister is on his shitlist now. Dissing Syro and all.

Also, "quite good"

Guest cult fiction

nah rich and ivan are internet pals and i reckon he understands the sentiment behind thinking druqks is best even if he doesn't agree with it

more of a rushup edge man myself

Guest cult fiction

after all the bad/mediocre reviews druqks through rushup got, i'd hope he has a pretty thick skin

i'd personally be so livid after reading the nth review calling druqks a retread that i'd probably go underground for 14 years and only do quiet releases on my own label :emotawesomepm9:

oh no!!

drukqs is the best album i ever heard, do you think you'll ever be able to top that one?

sorry i was trolling :trollface:

anyway this could mean he's got the ultimate brain prolapsing album ready or is working on it, i am so friggin hype overdose!!

Guest Londonskater

Shazam recognised tracks months and months ago. I remember being pretty surprised back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh no!!

sorry i was trolling :trollface:

anyway this could mean he's got the ultimate brain prolapsing album ready or is working on it, i am so friggin hype overdose!!

prolapse?

triggered!!! lol