IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Even Western Massachusetts can get really podunkaroo

Edit: We're talking Gummo levels

This is 100% accurate, me Ma's family is from the hinterlands of Worcester and she was fortunate enough to gtfo there early in life. Some 15 years ago my cousin's then-husband was taken in an armed standoff w/ police (thankfully nobody was hurt)

Isn't the PAC NW 'secretly' a white supremacist hot bed?

not so much as it once was. there used be a well known white power skin head group just out of portland. some guy who was an organizer or whatever.. sort of like "American History X" style compound.. well into the 80s i think.. before my time here but people have told me about it. and then there's the thing where western states.. specifically oregon had a ban on black people moving here. 

http://www.blackpast.org/perspectives/black-laws-oregon-1844-1857

there were lot's of fucked up laws in america for a long time. curfews for black people or asians.. i've been told portland had one of this curfews for asians and they used to to use the tunnels around downtown to get around after dark. not sure on that though.. never investigated. 

oregon is largely rural and the biggest city is portland which is a small city really.  in elections  as portland  goes so goes the state because population density.  portland is very left, very open, very accepting, but still very white and transitioning from a mostly working class culture to a mix of working class old school oregon to tech brogrammer culture in the vein of san francisco type. hopefully it doesn't get obliterated by the transplants. 

This may be my first non-combative post in this thread...

but if trump actually gets elected, you guys can all have free reign to bash america as much as youd like lol

we just watched The Choice documentary the other night, and were both left speechless at how absurd his rise to power has been paired next to hillary's. 

but if trump actually gets elected, you guys can all have free reign to bash america as much as youd like lol

we just watched The Choice documentary the other night, and were both left speechless at how absurd his rise to power has been paired next to hillary's. 

it's pretty amazing. sadly no  one watches PBS.. well.. not no one.. but certainly not enough compared to fox news etc. 

i found it pretty balanced really. they lay hillary out there pretty good for judgement but really she comes off as some one who should have killed Bill in his sleep 30 years ago. 

but trump.. yeah.. wtf.. how the fuck did this happen?  he picked up on all the darkness out there waiting to be turned on and "woke" etc. press all the right buttons and bing bang boom. 

that doc is well worth watching. 

but if trump actually gets elected, you guys can all have free reign to bash america as much as youd like lol

it's pretty amazing. sadly no one watches PBS.. well.. not no one.. but certainly not enough compared to fox news etc.

i found it pretty balanced really. they lay hillary out there pretty good for judgement but really she comes off as some one who should have killed Bill in his sleep 30 years ago.

but trump.. yeah.. wtf.. how the fuck did this happen? he picked up on all the darkness out there waiting to be turned on and "woke" etc. press all the right buttons and bing bang boom.

that doc is well worth watching.

Yeah it's very surreal. His IQ is supposedly one of the highest of all past presidents. I honestly think he and his team have managed a sort of evil genius marketing tactic with his persona and charisma. It's unlike anything I've seen, really. His cleverness is magnificent.

Perhaps it's merely a symbolic victory, but I'm really glad something came of BridgeGate...

yeah.. me too. nice to see that front butted mofo get tarnished a minute even though it's barely gonna be a blip on the news radar. though maybe they'll jump on it a minute because everyone's bored as fuckballs of the election

maybe back in the day, but you can tell he is considerably diminished, if you watch him from the 80's versus now.

I dont know, check out this analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI&app=desktop

You guys are kidding right? The way he formulates his answers/builds up sentences is as if he's suffered some kind of brain injury.

maybe back in the day, but you can tell he is considerably diminished, if you watch him from the 80's versus now.

I dont know, check out this analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI&app=desktop

You guys are kidding right? The way he formulates his answers/builds up sentences is as if he's suffered some kind of brain injury.
I disagree completely. He may not be a math or science or logic genius. But don't buy the whole kool aid that he's just a dumbass who speaks off the top of his head without any ryhme or reason. We're talking about a billionaire persona whose possibly the most successful self-promoter and salesman that ever existed. Just watch The Choice for some perspective, it 's incredible. His use of 4th grade level rhetoric and the way he frames statements in certain perspectives is a tactic that works wonders for his PR. Not just for the race hes been doing it all his life, im sure his dad taught him how to make people believe his bs or buy his illusions or feed his narcisism. It's absolutely expertise propaganda rather than just babbling, and if you don't see that, i think you're missing the picture, he's sold you. Edited by Lane Visitor