IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

To be fair, I think a lot of feminists would probably not want to be associated with a raving lunatic, but that’s just like, my opinion, man.

Edit: also I think that’s Toronto?

Yep, that was in north york or Brampton I think. I used to live in Toronto and can confirm they got people just as crazy as good ol'mericans up there.

I also saw some recent viral video from Toronto of some girl throwing a chair from a high rise condo balcony onto the Gardner expressway into moving traffic. But hey, let's not derail this into a crazy Canadian thread :)

Expecting a wrestling off shoot from info wars any time now. Info wrestles? Info fights? Info improv? Info stand up? Or wrestle down... anywayz

yes! this would be amazing.. the Gay Frog wrestler would be amazing. some crazy costume opportunities.. think of lizard people angle. 

I think it was Gore Vidal (or possibly Alistair Cooke) who said America is like an arrogant teenager with a fast car. I suspect the 'invincible teen' is growing into an unsure college student still trying nail-down their adult identity.

I personally really like individual Americans, it's the tribalism that grates. That said, seems like my country is devolving into the same shit with Brexit  :facepalm:  

Most of my knowledge about Canada comes from the Trailer Park Boys and a crazy girl from Whitehorse I once met. So, imma gonna assume that Canadians just smoke weed and drink all day.

How Does The World View Canada These Days

52800506_10161460119435710_7890659271342

StephenG pls confirm

Accurate. The men marry their softball playing cousins in exchange for a cat dowry. 

Most of my knowledge about Canada comes from the Trailer Park Boys and a crazy girl from Whitehorse I once met. So, imma gonna assume that Canadians just smoke weed and drink all day.

They have to tap maple syrup on the way to hockey, or curling.

Well, what do you make of that...

In a relevant development last week, the US Army troops took out a sum of 40 tons of gold ingots belonging to the ISIL in heliborne operations after agreeing with the terrorist group and as Washington is preparing to announce the end of ISIL in Eastern Euphrates.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/02/24/caught-us-army-transferring-50-tons-of-isils-iraqsgold-to-us/