IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

40 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Yeah sure, but remember when Ye said "Bush doesn't care about black people" and now he's hanging out with white supremacists?

yeah.. someone made that meme/tweet a while back "Kanye doesn't care about black people"

he's a self important asshole. i wish he'd have a moment and disappear like chapelle did and take some mushrooms or something and experience a touch of ego death. but he'd probably fuck that up and become even more annoying. 

so much drama all because he has some money to do whatever he wants like running for president. lols. wtf. 

57 minutes ago, ignatius said:

yeah.. someone made that meme/tweet a while back "Kanye doesn't care about black people"

he's a self important asshole. i wish he'd have a moment and disappear like chapelle did and take some mushrooms or something and experience a touch of ego death. but he'd probably fuck that up and become even more annoying. 

so much drama all because he has some money to do whatever he wants like running for president. lols. wtf. 

the only colour that matters (to some) - green.

kinda interesting to think we don't have underwear that protects us from the foul stench of flatulence but still, this is a pretty important question to ask

Edited by Nebraska
  • Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, Nebraska said:

kinda interesting to think we don't have underwear that protects us from the foul stench of flatulence but still, this is a pretty important question to ask

This is unbelievably fucking stupid.  The COVID virus is about 100 nm in diameter, a stinky mercaptan molecule is roughly 500 pm or 0.5 nm.  That's 200x smaller.  That's like if you scaled up a mercaptan molecule to fit through a doorway (2m) and then tried to shove a common TV or radio tower, or a double-sized Colosseum (400m) through it.  Yeah, it ain't gonna fit.  This is also why masks won't suffocate you, duh.

I know this lady is a total fucking twat, but shouldn't the rest of these idiots in Congress (who are in charge of public / health policy) be required to take some basic form of science education?

Edited by randomsummer
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, randomsummer said:

This is unbelievably fucking stupid.  The COVID virus is about 100 nm in diameter, a stinky mercaptan molecule is roughly 500 pm or 0.5 nm.  That's 200x smaller.  That's like if you scaled up a mercaptan molecule to fit through a doorway (2m) and then tried to shove a common TV or radio tower, or a double-sized Colosseum (400m) through it.  Yeah, it ain't gonna fit.  This is also why masks won't suffocate you, duh.

I know this lady is a total fucking twat, but shouldn't the rest of these idiots in Congress (who are in charge of public / health policy) be required to take some basic form of science education?

also, how is this even a topical issue in the US at this point? masks are almost never enforced anywhere and it hurts absolutely no one (except the hearing impaired) if you are wearing one

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 3:45 PM, exitonly said:

also, how is this even a topical issue in the US at this point? masks are almost never enforced anywhere and it hurts absolutely no one (except the hearing impaired) if you are wearing one

Read my lips.
Sexy Look At Me GIF by EDC Wholesale

11 hours ago, Nebraska said:

4bfc9ec9a703fb12acd2af11ef70c33c.jpg

this is where we're at right now. how's the rest of the world doing?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

amateur hour. everyone knows if you want to be taken seriously wearing a cat costume, you need a mask:

spacer.png

• Like 2

hedgefund landlordism is really taking off.  read about a guy who found an apartment, filled out paperwork, told the apt manager "this is what i can afford".. deal was in progress and he got a notice the rent had gone up. apparently they're letting algorithms manage rent rates based on supply/demand/market value etc. i'm sure it'll be fine. 

• Like 1

if you're in america.. never have an argument w/a stranger. 

this is fucked up. dude straight up executes people over an argument. obviously not the first time he's shot someone. put in a spoiler so you don't have to see it if ya don't want to. 

Spoiler

• Confused 2

46 minutes ago, ignatius said:

this is fucked up. dude straight up executes people over an argument. obviously not the first time he's shot someone. put in a spoiler so you don't have to see it if ya don't want to. 

Reveal hidden contents

i believe that guy was "with the shits" so that should be taken into account. 

your sentence can therefore be revised to reflect this new information as follows: "if you're in america... stay in your lane"

• Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

Hide contents

This happens so much it confounds me why these idiots dont realize they are going to prison forever. And what prison is like and how much it sucks. Over something stupid. They need more scared straight stuff for trouble children. 

2 hours ago, marf said:

This happens so much it confounds me why these idiots dont realize they are going to prison forever. And what prison is like and how much it sucks. Over something stupid. They need more scared straight stuff for trouble children. 

they're not idiots. they know they can go to prison. but if you're in a gang, most of the people who look up to (i.e. OG's) are in prison. if you're in an older gang, it's likely anyone that is anyone is either dying or dead in prison. prison isn't a deterrent. it's an ivy league university for the toughest gangsters. there are some gangsters who never went to prison and were killed by their peers due to the "fishy" nature of "never doing a bid". 

the opposite is also true. if you go to prison, and claim a gang for protection, but aren't actually affiliated with said gang is also basis to see you "stretched".

for anyone coming to LA this holidays try not to get caught lacking pls (keep away from fig & western):

Edited by Nebraska

2 hours ago, marf said:

what's even more fucked up is the guy had already gone to prison for a double murder and made a plea deal so was out. so, now he's added a triple murder and hopefully never gets out. jfc. america is nuts. 

26 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

I feel so sorry for her husband.

i don't know.. seems like you could give her 2 of those mango drinks and laugh a lot and she'd probably go tweaker bonkers and organize the garage or something. 

her face is hysterical during that rant. it's insane. "i don't drink coffee"  but she has like 5 of those 260mg caffeine drinks.. he face is doing weird shit. watch her mouth when she talks.. she reacts to herself. it's classic twitching out spaz. 

My son has friends from Europe, Australia, and South America that usually come to San Diego for Scooter and Skate events and they are like "WTF is wrong with you people?" Some of them were afraid for their lives when they went to Lake Havasu and saw trumpito flags as far as the eye can see. They thought they were gonna get shot up. They said that they feel safer in South Central L.A. when they went to skateparks there.

• Like 1