Rubin Farr

How does the World view America these days?

Out of the sea of brainwashed cultists in that infamous photo, it's a disturbing irony that only the infant possesses the aptitude for reason.

6 hours ago, auxien said:

this lady really wants her pussy grabbed

9CC9CF65-AFE2-45AD-B7B1-4465BF29B608.jpeg

Or she wants the mushroom

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

^^^ just read about that. fucking morons.  wtf is hail byrd.. wtf are they even doing? 

2 minutes ago, ignatius said:

^^^ just read about that. fucking morons.  wtf is hail byrd.. wtf are they even doing? 

hail byrd is a reference to their instructor, karrie byrd. they're doing a nazi salute because, according to her, she's "a hardass, like hitler"

3 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

hail byrd is a reference to their instructor, karrie byrd. they're doing a nazi salute because, according to her, she's "a hardass, like hitler"

on the surface it seems like some kind of weird culture of this specific corrections training environment and an inside joke kind of thing.  there's no room for nuance anymore and these dopes should know that or at least not take a fucking picture of it.. unless of course it's some real nazi shit and they aren't just being fucking stupid uninformed insensitive idiots but are actually embracing some nazi shit and carrying that into the prison system or wherever the fuck they'll be doing the corrections. 

whaaaat!?

some people need to be institutionalised. for their own good. and ours.

• Like 1

That whole channel is dedicated to collecting some of the craziest videos out there. Mostly from the sovereign citizen movement. Ridiculous, but that one made me laugh pretty hard. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Glad they got fired. And may this idiocy be a permanent scar on their resume. The rest of humanity can't afford to be dragged back down into the dirt with these inbred shit stains.

• Like 1

My company has suggested avoiding US airlines for the foreseeable future after last nights events. 

^^^ smart

Not flying on US carriers is always smart :emotawesomepm9:

The strong emotion predictably stirred up by the Soleimani killing and some suspect drumming up of military support in the Australian bushfires has me dreading an election year Trump war. No allies should get involved in any US-Iran nonsense.

I hope the Australian army use all their force and blows this nasty fire to smithereens

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Roo said:

The strong emotion predictably stirred up by the Soleimani killing and some suspect drumming up of military support in the Australian bushfires has me dreading an election year Trump war. No allies should get involved in any US-Iran nonsense.

The US has the UK in the pocket though. Especially given the coming Brexit. Getting a favorable tradedeal with the US is more important than ever. Supporting the US nonsense might be the relatively easy thing to do. The UK is in a tough spot. 

Edit: good luck with the fires over there, btw. There hasnt been a thread about it, even though there are a fair amount of aussies on this forum. Looks like the whole country is on fire. Hope everyone is doing fine. I know it sounds underwhelming, or with a bit of sarcasm even, but seriously though, I hope everyone is doing well down there.

Edited by goDel

17 minutes ago, goDel said:

The US has the UK in the pocket though. Especially given the coming Brexit. Getting a favorable tradedeal with the US is more important than ever. Supporting the US nonsense might be the relatively easy thing to do. The UK is in a tough spot. 

Edit: good luck with the fires over there, btw. There hasnt been a thread about it, even though there are a fair amount of aussies on this forum. Looks like the whole country is on fire. Hope everyone is doing fine. I know it sounds underwhelming, or with a bit of sarcasm even, but seriously though, I hope everyone is doing well down there.

It's pretty shit mate . We do have a Scomo thread that has some fire memes in it but it's only at its infant stages 

• Like 1

No idea what or where Scomo is. The thread, or what else. Is that ozzie slang?

Scomo is Scott Morrison who is the PM, and there is a "now that Scomo is prime minister" thread here on watmm, the forum we are on 

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks, sticks! Got it

edit: should rename that thread to "shit happening down under" or something. This years fires is a bit more interesting than this weeks pm

Edited by goDel
  • Haha 1

• Facepalm 1

Lot of balls on him to name a kid Chet.

Yeah Chet from Wierd Science is arguably one of cinema's greatest assholes.

is Chet a nickname for Chester?  That's a shit one too.