IGNORED

French mag Charlie Hebdo attacked by gunmen, 12 dead

Perezvon

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not calling false flag but you wonder why these people weren't already really flagged and closely monitored by the illegal and secret massive spying apparatus that has backdoors to all operating systems. Are they too busy dumping their croissants in bowls of hot chocolate whilst viewing laptop webcams of unsuspecting hot ladies cutting their toenails and masturbating? Everyone that went to syria to fight and has come back should basically be under lock and key surveillance (ie closely monitored), to at least somewhat justify their beyond the pale intrusions into everyone's civil liberties.

Guest skibby

well, two wrongs dont make a right. these guys killed because they thought the cartoonists did something worth killing for. probably a contempt for french culture, but that line of discussion is a sensitive one.

so those who are civilised ought to stop using violence in remote places and hypocritically being shocked when there's a rebound from those geopolitical neurons.

lest we forget there are fortunes to be made from war, and there may be positioning underway for a major conflict. it took way less to start ww2. people need to get connected to nature rather than allowing aliens (spirits ghosts etc) to dictate earthly proceedings.

Calling this as a false flag

A member of Above Top Secret perchance? I think you're a false flag

Relax, meant to flag this thread as offensive. Sheesh some people. I believe everything in the news. Who in their right mind wouldn't?

well, two wrongs dont make a right. these guys killed because they thought the cartoonists did something worth killing for. probably a contempt for french culture, but that line of discussion is a sensitive one.

yeah but arent there differing shades of right and wrong?... unless youre an absolutest? (those ppl are quite rare and peculiar.. my ex gf was one & that was ahem interesting lol..) maybe it was interpreted by some as rude or bigoted to draw those cartoons-- on the wrongness scale, maybe that's like .75 / 10 or something? where as the 2nd wrong of murdering as revenge feels somewhere like a big 10/10

where shall we draw the line? what about white lies we all tell our family, friends etc? that's kinda wrong too yeah? wrongness scale ... like .000025 maybe but still "wrong" if we're looking at black & white haha .. so by that logic, if my grandma shot me in the head after finding out I made a up a story of why i wasn't at her house on time (cuz i was really getting her a surprise birthday present), would the fitting response be that well, ya know, she thought the lie was worth killing for and that it's a sensitive topic since she had a lot of contempt for me in the past cuz of my lack of consideration for her and family etc, or would it be more fitting to put her on blast as batshit crazy and/or evil?

Relax, meant to flag this thread as offensive. Sheesh some people. I believe everything in the news. Who in their right mind wouldn't?

Lel. I'm perfectly relaxed (and a frequent browser of ATS). I meant no offense. I just see the term used for pretty much every news story ever and it wears thin.

Lel. I'm perfectly relaxed (and a frequent browser of ATS). I meant no offense. I just see the term used for pretty much every news story ever and it wears thin.
Cool :-) Spread the love, it's the antidote to all of our problems in this bonkers world.

this thread....

http://twitpic.com/show/large/9yo8w8

http://www.lostlettermen.com/files/images/uploads/slideshow/1_-_Palpatine.jpg

http://www.refinery29.com/static/bin/entry/f25/x/30264/madisyn-mad-model.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EraJAOq8Y-o/TbnN_h2HRaI/AAAAAAAAEA8/d89zxPQOHH8/s1600/RobertPattinsonKristenStewartAtLAX15.jpg

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/2013-11/campaign_images/webdr07/22/17/18-bizarre-and-intense-celebrity-tv-interview-mel-1-14613-1385158743-6_big.jpg

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Steven-Seagal-With-An-Intense-Angry-Look-During-a-Dramatic-Close-Up.gif

are u serious? i cant post images anymore in threads? it said "im not allowed to post these extensions in this community"

total fucking meme-buzz-humor-in-the-moment-KILL wtffff

edit: nothing creates more contempt and anger than when a great joke/funny idea is not allowed to see the light of day because of technology not working.;... esp when its a dumb throwaway cheesy joke.. now ive made a mess of myself havent i? look at what ive done. LOOK AT WHAT IVE DONE. IM A SLOB.. AN UTTER SLOB.

B6yus5sCEAAv1gu.jpg

that looks like a jewish logo next to the monkey so like stephen said, there's probably an whole lot of political and social events of the day background context that goes along with these images and you can't take them at face value. Like for example israeli politicans regularly equating black africans to monkeys.

That's not a monkey it's a black woman you racis.... Oh wait it is a monkey.

This kind of humour divides the deranged: Those who'd go out of their way to make a big fuss about it I.e go on a killing spree or feel personal attacked by mildly humerous generalizations on entire race. and the rational: Those who'd rise a dry smile and shrug it off.

Art is a great way to get these weird wonderful, disgusting and sometimes atrocious images that humans can have out in the open without harming anyone. If you can't see this and accept it for what is and not be offended by it, then you're lacking greatly in rational thinking. It's visual dialog that can easily and harmlessly be responded to by those who wish to converse on that level regarding the given subject, an artistic expression on the same level.

The ones so offended by some drawings are immature lunatics, they ought to retort with some anti Christian, anti white, anti French or whatever drawings. Get busy on that cartoon about a beret wearing red nosed, string of garlic clad lecherous crucifix wearing frenchie chasing young short skirted French maidens around Paris shouting 'sacre bleu' and we can have a little giggle a the Arabs jabbing France in the ribs. They'll never do anything like this mind, cause they're mindless brainwashed maniacs, inhumane humourless loonies.

The ID card bit is next level foolishness. Too dumb to be true or false.

Well if they're dumb enough to believe in Islam surely misplacing an ID isn't beyond them.

ugh just fuck off. so 'dumb enough to believe in islam' not 'dumb enough to shoot folks'?

intolerant dickheads

Lots of intelligent people shoot other people. Stop generalizing, it's quite ignorant.

Noone has commented on the fact that the officer shot on the sidewalk point blank was muslim?

He died protecting those journalists that satirize his religious figurehead.

random lane visitor thought:

i wonder what it would be like if... drum roll...

where all of the sudden, every group, race, religion, gender, persuasion, nationality, age, socioeconomic status, etc etc, actually laughed and shrugged off every stereotype and generalization made about said people.. or even further- embraced it- had fun with it, joked around about it, we all roasted the SHIT out of each other, and then after a nice candle-light heart to heat and some beers, we all had a big group hug.. boom.. no more tensions and defensiveness- fuck this insecurity shit.

and of course i say that with the complete knowledge that if people i knew and were friendly with started making holocaust jokes to me and calling me k*ke etc, id be angry as hell... us humans.

edit: GENIOUS idea.. this could seriously win the nobel peace prize.. check it out..

WE ACTUALLY CREATE A COMMUNITY LIKE THIS. A KIND OF FIGHT CLUB. A RACE/GENDER/NATIONALITY/RELIGION FIGHT CLUB & EVERYONE JOINED WILL GET THEIR OWN BRANDS OF DEFENSIVE TRIBAL PRIDE OUT OF THEIR SYSTEMS ONCE AND FOR ALL (WHILE STILL BEING ABLE TO IDENTIFY AS THEIR GROUP. IT WILL GROW DAY BY DAY AND SOON ALL OF HUMAN RACE WILL JOIN. omg this is fucking genius. we will end wars and create world peace. maybe even alien life will finally come to our planet to visit and hang out and be like.. damn, FINALLY, fucktards! you guys evolved, and now we can finally prove to you that we exist and interact with you since were no longer freaked out by your immense stupidity.

Noone has commented on the fact that the officer shot on the sidewalk point blank was muslim?

What's there to say? He was a policeman doing his job and he got shot in the line of duty. You think the terrorists were gonna stop to inquire about his religious convictions?

Even if they knew he was Muslim they'd most likely view him as a traitor and infidel and gun him down just for that.

What's there to say? He was a policeman doing his job and he got shot in the line of duty. You think the terrorists were gonna stop to inquire about his religious convictions?

Even if they knew he was Muslim they'd most likely view him as a traitor and infidel and gun him down just for that.

I think there is pretty strong irony and it speaks to the issue of extremism vs being moderate.

I saw that video, it looked like the dude missed. Shooting someone point blank in the head and even shrapnel from a missed bullet shows blood... I saw cement

Archived