IGNORED

French mag Charlie Hebdo attacked by gunmen, 12 dead

Perezvon

Lucifer plays his games. Lucifer is to blame not Muslims or Jews.

Lucifer crashed 3 Malaysian planes. Lucifer sees new business opportunities in Indonesia too. He's behind the terrorist attacks in Australia, Paris, Boston, New York,etc.

Nobody sane wants to see the French & Russian revolutions play out again in modern times. But Lucifer wants his Jihad State in the Middle East. OIL,water supplies, Gold,Silver,Gas,Wheat&Barley fields, Vineyards, Orchards, Labour,etc

'Europe' was the land of Christians. For nearly 2000 years they persecuted &humiliated non~Christians. Lucifer himself was repeatedly defeated by the Christians. WWI displayed Lucifer's genius, he schemed and plotted for the Christian nation states to obliterate one another.

Now that after 2000 years, Christianity in Europe is fading away. Lucifer's control over education, politics,media,etc has grown in strength.

Lucifer's final scheme is to wipe out the Christian nations and their descendants(regardless of whether they currently believe that jesus was the messiah or not. ) That scheme requires chaos and disorder in Europe. Lucifer expects the anti Christ to arrive soon.

Xenu :~) *This is what the upper elites and super rich of YOUR COUNTRY actually believe.*

*dont shoot the messenger*

*Lucifer? ok you try explaining it without saying anything that could be hurtful to innocent people*

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post-colonialism seemed to have found a way of supporting large muslims populations peacefully in Europe for many decades, but, with Bush/puppet Blair kicking the fuck out of the hornets nest, all hell has broken lose.

I'm not defending any actions here, but, coming from an Irish family living in Britain, i can fully empathize w/the freedom-fighter/terrorist viewpoint schism. Would these people feel the need to create desperate acts of violence if they felt their own homelands werent under seige? A sad situation indeed considering France's correct unwillingness in following Bush/puppet Blair into Iraq initially in 2003 (and thats w/out going on abaaht Algeria).

At the same time, the kids from Cardiff who posted up IS videos of themselves chilling w/their Kalashnikovs in the sun, attended a mosque just behind my work office. SInce then the EDL have been there stirring it up as have other right-wing fringe nutters. What the moderate mosque attendees must think of all this is beyond.

Besides, its only a matter of time before troops will be back in-country in Iraq/Syria & then we could all find ourselves facing far more direct & lethal threats at home.

Hate the despair, not the religion.

Just like how serial killers prob wouldnt find the need to massacre large amounts of innocent people if they were just given more love & attention as kids right?

wrong,

you're confusing untreated mental illness with quasi-fascist violence promoted through religious divisions and absolute nowhere did i indicate that.

next,,,,,,

good try, Lane will visit his wisdom again shortly though
Yup and JE will drop some false flag conspiracy / zionist war crime narrative soon here short-- oh he already did (:

Post-colonialism seemed to have found a way of supporting large muslims populations peacefully in Europe for many decades, but, with Bush/puppet Blair kicking the fuck out of the hornets nest, all hell has broken lose.

I'm not defending any actions here, but, coming from an Irish family living in Britain, i can fully empathize w/the freedom-fighter/terrorist viewpoint schism. Would these people feel the need to create desperate acts of violence if they felt their own homelands werent under seige? A sad situation indeed considering France's correct unwillingness in following Bush/puppet Blair into Iraq initially in 2003 (and thats w/out going on abaaht Algeria).

At the same time, the kids from Cardiff who posted up IS videos of themselves chilling w/their Kalashnikovs in the sun, attended a mosque just behind my work office. SInce then the EDL have been there stirring it up as have other right-wing fringe nutters. What the moderate mosque attendees must think of all this is beyond.

Besides, its only a matter of time before troops will be back in-country in Iraq/Syria & then we could all find ourselves facing far more direct & lethal threats at home.

Just like how serial killers prob wouldnt find the need to massacre large amounts of innocent people if they were just given more love & attention as kids right?

wrong,

you're confusing untreated mental illness with quasi-fascist violence promoted through religious divisions and absolute nowhere did i indicate that.

next,,,,,,

I was indicating ironically that your self-described empathy toward the "freedom fighter/terrorist viewpoint schism" is comparable to empathizing with the "unloved-as-a-child/serial killer viewpoint schism".

"Would these people feel the need to create desperate acts of violence if their homeland wasnt under siege?"

1. Lol ya, under siege by their fellow radicals/dictators

2. If i broke into my neighbors home and killed his family while they were sleeping, would the response "well ya know the country I traveled from is in disarray and since you live in the country that from my perspective was associated with causing that disarray" be appropriate?

3. In other words, adults are responsible for their actions. People need to stop blaming murderous hateful acts against innocents on the perpetrators conditions. So fucking what? Youre countries under seige, doesnt allow you to behead my daughter.

I love watmm but the amount of well-buts / its terrible what happened but ya knooowww b.s. on here is unreal.

Lucifer plays his games. Lucifer is to blame not Muslims or Jews.

Lucifer crashed 3 Malaysian planes. Lucifer sees new business opportunities in Indonesia too. He's behind the terrorist attacks in Australia, Paris, Boston, New York,etc.

Nobody sane wants to see the French & Russian revolutions play out again in modern times. But Lucifer wants his Jihad State in the Middle East. OIL,water supplies, Gold,Silver,Gas,Wheat&Barley fields, Vineyards, Orchards, Labour,etc

'Europe' was the land of Christians. For nearly 2000 years they persecuted &humiliated non~Christians. Lucifer himself was repeatedly defeated by the Christians. WWI displayed Lucifer's genius, he schemed and plotted for the Christian nation states to obliterate one another.

Now that after 2000 years, Christianity in Europe is fading away. Lucifer's control over education, politics,media,etc has grown in strength.

Lucifer's final scheme is to wipe out the Christian nations and their descendants(regardless of whether they currently believe that jesus was the messiah or not. ) That scheme requires chaos and disorder in Europe. Lucifer expects the anti Christ to arrive soon.

Xenu :~) *This is what the upper elites and super rich of YOUR COUNTRY actually believe.*

*dont shoot the messenger*

*Lucifer? ok you try explaining it without saying anything that could be hurtful to innocent people*

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

The role of the devil, liberty, or muslims, or was it because You will not be deprived of the devil Malaysia-plan 3, in Indonesia, looking for new job opportunity, I broke the devil. In Australia, attack,Paris,Boston, new York and cooperation between different again.

Don't need to see the French, the Russian revolution, in those days, in the middle of a war between rytuose, oil, oil, oil, water, gold, silver, oil, oil, oil, Rice, fields of wheat,vineyards, gardens, and other projects.

Abuse, neglect victim of Christian Europe in 2000,a few years ago,~. -Christians. Christians in the world, the devil a few times. During the Second world war, and christians, and the united states, as before a genius to understand that evil and join the destroy. 2000 years ago, in Europe to accept Christianity.

Hell,stocks, education, politics,media and other stakeholders. Evil in the world believe in God or not, all christians, and the grandchildren, and allows you to:)

In Europe, chaos, and uncertainty, it's not a damn thing,and in the near future, I hope to die.

: ~ The picture) actually, in this country,the rich elite*, I*

"*God ©, and ©, it*correctly, you'll get torn apart * * * The devil? Yes, I was trying to explain*it's very dangerous for innocent people, he said

just to make even more sense out of it

wrong,

next,,,,,,

I was indicating ironically that your self-described empathy toward the "freedom fighter/terrorist viewpoint schism" is comparable to empathizing with the "unloved-as-a-child/serial killer viewpoint schism".

"Would these people feel the need to create desperate acts of violence if their homeland wasnt under siege?"

1. Lol ya, under siege by their fellow radicals/dictators

2. If i broke into my neighbors home and killed his family while they were sleeping, would the response "well ya know the country I traveled from is in disarray and since you live in the country that from my perspective was associated with causing that disarray" be appropriate?

3. In other words, adults are responsible for their actions. People need to stop blaming murderous hateful acts against innocents on the perpetrators conditions. So fucking what? Youre countries under seige, doesnt allow you to behead my daughter.

I love watmm but the amount of well-buts / its terrible what happened but ya knooowww b.s. on here is unreal.

yeah this imo

To ignore the involvement of the west in creating the tensions in the middle east right now is to display a shocking lack of ignorance about political events.

Can't remember if this article has been posted in this thread or not, but it's worth reading again. This goes back well beyond the current bullshit America's foreign policy has stirred up.

www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/charlie-hebdo-paris-attack-brothers-campaign-of-terror-can-be-traced-back-to-algeria-in-1954-9969184.html

Yeah adults are responsible for their actions, and the US/Western actions in the Middle East for the last 50 years has been one big clusterfuck after another. So now it's time to take some responsibility and admit that maybe, just maybe, Western foreign policy in the ME has been idiotic.

This is not to condone the attacks, those are cowardly. But to say the west has no responsibility is shockingly ignorant.

To ignore the involvement of the west in creating the tensions in the middle east right now is to display a shocking lack of ignorance about political events.

Can't remember if this article has been posted in this thread or not, but it's worth reading again. This goes back well beyond the current bullshit America's foreign policy has stirred up.

www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/charlie-hebdo-paris-attack-brothers-campaign-of-terror-can-be-traced-back-to-algeria-in-1954-9969184.html

Yeah adults are responsible for their actions, and the US/Western actions in the Middle East for the last 50 years has been one big clusterfuck after another. So now it's time to take some responsibility and admit that maybe, just maybe, Western foreign policy in the ME has been idiotic.

This is not to condone the attacks, those are cowardly. But to say the west has no responsibility is shockingly ignorant.

the amount of hypocrisy shown by the french establishment regarding the topic of foreign policy in the middle east is unbelievable.

condemning terrorism when it happens on our soil while supporting it in foreign countries.

B7GThC1CQAA6d1a.jpg

I'd be more down with Charlie Hebdo if they viciously caricature serial killer Netanyahu exploiting this tragedy

that's the point. ALL those politics exploiting the tragedy. and the naive masses screaming "liberty" and "freedom of speech" or "France is back"

brace yourself : french/european patriot act incomin'

Agree. I wonder how UKIP will react to that though?

GoDel:

Maajid Nawaz (Urdu: ماجد نواز‎, born 1978) is the Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate for Hampstead and Kilburn[2] and co-founder and chairman of Quilliam, a counter-extremism think tank.[3] Himself a former member of the Islamist revolutionary group Hizb ut-Tahrir, he was arrested in December 2001 in Egypt and was imprisoned there until 2006. He resigned from Hizb-ut-Tahrir in 2007, and co-founded Quilliam with former activists from radical Islamist organisations, including Ed Husain.

Nawaz cites racism whilst growing up, whether from classmates,[4]C18 gangs[5] or the police,[6][7] and feeling divided between his Pakistani and British identities as important factors in his struggle to find his own identity.[8] When Nawaz's brother, Osman, was recruited into Hizb ut-Tahrir (HT) by Nasim Ghani (later the UK leader of HT), Osman subsequently persuaded Nawaz to attend HT meetings held in Southend homes.[9] Nawaz cites seeing videos at these meetings, showing how "European Muslims were being massacred" in Bosnia, as being the catalyst which persuaded him to become involved with HT.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maajid_Nawaz)

the amount of hypocrisy shown by the french establishment regarding the topic of foreign policy in the middle east is unbelievable.

condemning terrorism when it happens on our soil while supporting it in foreign countries.

this.

Oh, here we go again. Another tinfoilhat conclusion posted only by the most paranoid websites. I'd say tread carefully with sites like these. The suicide could very well be true, but when the first sentence contains 'false flag' you know you are dealing with confirmation bias.

Oh, here we go again. Another tinfoilhat conclusion posted only by the most paranoid websites. I'd say tread carefully with sites like these. The suicide could very well be true, but when the first sentence contains 'false flag' you know you are dealing with confirmation bias.

so it's happened but none of the main news channels are reporting it? a bit suspicious don't you think? surely it's of some importance?

Archived