IGNORED

French mag Charlie Hebdo attacked by gunmen, 12 dead

Perezvon

Guest skibby

I am a little surprised they haven't caught the murderous bastards yet

1) if these are really your every day dumb kids who are currently suspects and not professional soldiers acting under black ops or mafia orders:

they can't possibly expect to remain in france i think. seems easier to go to belgium than germany, but belgium really like cartoons so i think they might have gone south. german border seems like it would be tough to cross, german cops check almost everybody coming in and out.** come to think of it, spain might be a place to disappear in, and gain passage into africa. furthermore, it would be logical for them to split up. maybe north africa would receive them with open arms.

2) if the perpetrators are professionals with intact anonymity hired by billionaires to inculcate war conditions:

**if this was a black op backed by some oil kingdom (including their proxy powers), the shooters would have secondary passports and identification. its even plausible that the current suspects were killed and replaced before the operation. depends how much intelligence, counterintelligence, and possible black psy ops are in motion, whether this is a sort of reichstag or 9-11 move intended to stimulate the arms market and queue up some depopulation activities. its way easier to just sit and accept the official stories.

i sympathize with the bereaved, and feel aware that there are overarching agendas at play that both respond to as well as foster events like this.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I practice hypocrisy all the time as part of my religion. Stop being so intolerant.

hahahaha, now you've sent the dear lad down the rabbit hole.

and of course i say that with the complete knowledge that if people i knew and were friendly with started making holocaust jokes to me and calling me k*ke etc, id be angry as hell... us humans.

I wouldn't make holocaust jokes at you man, ......................................................... cause there wasn't one.

;-p

I'm getting tired of all those rallies with "JE SUIS CHARLIE" placards, it's even invaded my facebook.

If you want to be charlie dickheads, print up some of his prophet ridiculing posters and hold those fucking things up. Then, maybe then, you'll be charlie, otherwise you're just a sympathy vampire attending a rally of the damned.

I practice hypocrisy all the time as part of my religion. Stop being so intolerant.

hahahaha, now you've sent the dear lad down the rabbit hole.

and of course i say that with the complete knowledge that if people i knew and were friendly with started making holocaust jokes to me and calling me k*ke etc, id be angry as hell... us humans.

I wouldn't make holocaust jokes at you man, ......................................................... cause there wasn't one.

;-p

Lolol nice joust!

Apparently some heavy shooting going on in Dammartin-en-Goêle and police are chasing a car

Or: A false flag is waving a false flag, very false flagily, as false flaggers are false flagging false flag flags

oh god, don't kill anyone else you douches. Just give it up, unlike the sharia law you so love the french justice system probably will have you out in under 15 years, rather than executed in a public square.

The ID card bit is next level foolishness. Too dumb to be true or false.

Well if they're dumb enough to believe in Islam surely misplacing an ID isn't beyond them.

ugh just fuck off. so 'dumb enough to believe in islam' not 'dumb enough to shoot folks'?

intolerant dickheads

fb548fdf5307dc20f88b24c76660a3d9.jpg

Noone has commented on the fact that the officer shot on the sidewalk point blank was muslim?

He died protecting those journalists that satirize his religious figurehead.

edit: second sidenote: the police agent that was shot apparently was a muslim himself. This doesn't say or imply anything of worth, but thought this but from the article was worth posting too:

Muslims compose 5 to 10 percent of France’s population, compared to less than 1 percent in the United States. Writing after the attacks, scholar Juan Cole pointed out that “French Muslims may be the most secular Muslim-heritage population in the world,” and that al-Qaida tries to benefit from provoking “non-Muslim French to be beastly to ethnic Muslims on the grounds that they are Muslims.”

Like I said and AJW replied, it doesn't have much added value, although I see it all over facebook now as some sort of proof that they aren't real muslims. As if that wasn't clear enough before.

I'd say that scholar in that article (and in the one QQQ posted above) is right on the money, I'd rather have people sharing that article on social media. Just today another mosque got attacked in France, which is just too stupid for words basically.

Chaos in the media, first news that two people have been killed in the hostage situation in Paris, now that amount has been withdrawn. Apparantly a second hostage situation in Paris was also happening, but don't read anything about that anymore.

It's crazy, the hostage taker in Paris called the police himself too. Six people in that store now apparently.

But what you said, hope they take them alive.

edit: no context in this video, but apparently someone has been arrested, or hostages are getting out?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ect9a_video-exclusive-les-images-de-l-arrestation-porte-de-vincennes_news

Archived