IGNORED

French mag Charlie Hebdo attacked by gunmen, 12 dead

Perezvon

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw him get shot in the head. The absence of a blood splatter is likely explainable by a ballistics expert.

I am not a ballistics expert.

the video we both saw doesn't show him being shot in the head...

oh well i guess it doesn't matter after all...

it's more confused in paris. some hostages are free. Look like they caught the fucker alive

I read from multiple sources he has died too, hostages are all free. Two policemen heavily wounded.

Too bad none of them have been caught alive, except for that girlfriend of that guy in Paris (who tried to start a hostage situation too, but immediately turned herself in apparently?) . Next step is researching the network behind this, doesn't seem like a lonewolf operation at all.

it's more confused in paris. some hostages are free. Look like they caught the fucker alive

No they flash grenaded the supermarket in Paris. Gunman is dead.

Speaking of a more Xenophobic Europe, a friend linked me to a post on the Britain First Facebook page (Britain First is a far-right 'political' movement in the UK with 620,000 likes on its Facebook page. As Obi-Wan said "You will never find a bigger hive of scum and villainy". The Britain First comments section is essentially the Mos Eisley of Facebook.) I was going to make a more comedy-orientated video about the Britain First comments, but some of them were so disgusting I got a bit riled up.
Anyway, here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MESdAWP4I0s
It's incredibly worrying knowing that with every one of these terrorist scares and attacks, far-right political snakes are finding it easier and easier to slither around our necks. I'm worried that they will eventually be strong enough to constrict.

I saw him get shot in the head. The absence of a blood splatter is likely explainable by a ballistics expert.

I am not a ballistics expert.

the video we both saw doesn't show him being shot in the head...

oh well i guess it doesn't matter after all...

I'm not sure which video you saw then. Because the assailant walks right up to the guy and shoots him right in the head.

Besides most rounds for the gun he was carrying (I believe it was an an94, not an ak47, from what I've read in various places) are designed to be armor piercing which would generally create a relatively clean wound (vs something like hollow point which is meant to fragment and would blow a huge hole in the head).

Have you ever fucked a virgin? They don't know what they're doing at all. Thousands of them sounds awful.

1 cougar who knows what's up for all eternity pls.

You have all eternity to teach them...and since they're a blank slate, the possibilities are endless.

I'm not sure which video you saw then. Because the assailant walks right up to the guy and shoots him right in the head.

Besides most rounds for the gun he was carrying (I believe it was an an94, not an ak47, from what I've read in various places) are designed to be armor piercing which would generally create a relatively clean wound (vs something like hollow point which is meant to fragment and would blow a huge hole in the head).

you don't see him shooting right in the head, you see him shooting towards the head, and there's a head right there, but you don't actually see the head being hit... you actually see something that looks like cement blowing up. i've also read in places that it was an ak47 and that everybody who believes in their right mind that he was shot in the head with a gun like that should go hunting 1st and take his own conclusions...

i dunno, maybe i've seen a lot of movies, but i was expecting something like a head blowing out like a watermelon... oh and blood everywhere. but what really gets me is that the head doesn't bounce like it was shot, neither the head neither the rest of the body, but hey, who am i to judge something like that...

Archived