^I wanna say it's from Xavier Renegade Angel... At any rate I know I've seen it before.

It's not. In Xavier he shoves a gay guy up the popes ass and then cuts his head off so he can get the "first gay homo in heaven" lol god that show rules. "I'll smuggle you in via the under brown male road"

Ha I wish I knew people that loved that show as much as me. Everyone I know fucking hates it. To be fair though it's a bit much to take in, especially cause his inner monologue NEVER. ENDS. I dont know if 5 seconds go by in that show without his voice rambling about something.

imo dank memes are already dead at the very moment of conception. this is how they retain that dank nostalgia.

Too much academe

ah, are those bottles of piss in the last pic?

Did you know if you keep a bottle to pee in while gaming / idming hard you don't need to go to the bathroom

ah, are those bottles of piss in the last pic?

Did you know if you keep a bottle to pee in while gaming / idming hard you don't need to go to the bathroom

real gamers don't even have to lower the bottles below their wangs, for they have perfected the art of arching their urine directly into bottle on the table.