Google sez:

"The activation process requires almonds to be soaked in water for a period of 12 hours. Advocates believe this deactivates the enzyme inhibitors and brings the nut to life. Once the almonds have been soaked, they are then dehydrated at low temperatures (40 degrees) over a 24-hour period."

oh shit here comes part 4 of the watmm dank archives.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7gbiosa75yr700v/WATMM%20Dank%20Archives%20-%20Vol%204.rar?dl=0

1,200 + images from the watmm dank meme thread. we should start a facebook page that just posts stuff from this thread a few times every day. what would we call it? doesn't have to be watmm related but we'll make it clear that the pics come from the dank lords itt.

also, he's probs not going to mention it itt but here's roasty's excellent dank page that posts lots of wonderful and weird pics frequently. it's seriously one of my fav meme pages and yall should click like

https://www.facebook.com/segamemecast/?fref=ts

Is this everything so far or are there 3 more I need?

Seconded with Memecast, great page.

aren't most of these taken from facebook anyway

i save them because i noticed many were disappearing over time like tears in rain. mostly from the accounts getting taken down for being too edgy for teh zucc

good point, a meme Alexandria is needed. That's what you get for posting memes on normie central anyway [/memelitist]