IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

First I just grabbed the CD and Bleep tried to charge me with like $14 tracking S&H for a $13 dollar CD. Then I saw the shirts and heard the complaints, cancelled the first order and got a CD and this:

ojj9g0.jpg

and all of a sudden I got the standard $8 S&H rate I was hoping for. First the exponential price increase for 24 bit WAVs and now this? we gotta watch these fuckers man.

An early download of a track would be cool, as it would be interesting to hear THE PARTICULARS of how the tracks we've heard from the SC dump and their versions on the EP are different (FFS why do I have to explain this).

edit: for the autists

Edited by patternoverlap

An early download of a track would be cool.

hate to give a rational response in here, but duuuude the friggin soundcloud dump...duuuude!

Preview Track

here u go. wasnt hard :^)

I remember the first time i heard this twisted bassline @4min54

*instant jiggling motion*

And then i though: it's the same bassline as in Xmas Eve, but even more pronounced

beautiful sound

hate to give a rational response in here, but duuuude the friggin soundcloud dump...duuuude!

Preview Track

Because it's going to sound exactly like those, right?

Preview Track

yes it does. there where samples on amazon that have been removed now. Cheetah3 teac from soundcloud is CIRKLON3 [ Kolkhoznaya mix ]

also this:

NuFPxtB.png

Preview Track

yes it does. there where samples on amazon that have been removed now. Cheetah3 teac from soundcloud is CIRKLON3 [ Kolkhoznaya mix ]

also this:

NuFPxtB.png

The live versions of the Syro tracks triggered that on youtube as well but they also sounded identical to the album versions right?

Cheetah3 must've been remastered at least? I missed the prevs but it's hard to imagine he did nothing to it.

The preview on Amazon which appeared briefly sounded a lot clearer and crisper than the Cheetah released on soundcloud - so yes it will sound stunning to the ears and it does sound mastered