IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

You have more interesting Ae audiences.. I think in Helsinki it was mostly just bearded nerds standing still. The only weird things were that there was some white powder on the table near me after the lights came back on and that there was a street prostitute outside when I left the venue. First time I've ever seen one in Finland.. She looked like perfectly ordinary mid-30s woman. I first thought she wants to talk about Jesus or some shit. When she asked do I need company I was thinking did I hear correctly?

that's mean, she just wanted someone to listen to Autechre with, mokz :(

this is Autechre thread post Spectrograms not waveforms come on people

Zt4fTCF.png

apologies if this is already on watmm somewheres, couldn't find it, cool scopes: 

I was also at the Vancouver show, and as a local can certainly attest to how sketchy it would have been. The venue was right smack in the middle of the worst part of town where all the shooting galleries/homeless services are. Hopefully the lads don't take this as a reason to never come back.

I remember my wife and I got a parking spot right in front of the venue and what I assume was the tour bus. I'm also pretty sure we stood next to Andrew Ryce and when Sean came up to say "Hi" to him before the show he just talked about his rare glow in the dark warp t-shirt.

It's great though to be able to look back and hear that night again in the context of the last few releases.

This is now a tour stories thread right?

please don't tell me you listened to the entirety of "the end" because... autechre

You're right. I didn't listened to it becase "autechre".

I listened to it, because it's awesome.

<3

I was also at the Vancouver show, and as a local can certainly attest to how sketchy it would have been. The venue was right smack in the middle of the worst part of town where all the shooting galleries/homeless services are. Hopefully the lads don't take this as a reason to never come back.

I remember my wife and I got a parking spot right in front of the venue and what I assume was the tour bus. I'm also pretty sure we stood next to Andrew Ryce and when Sean came up to say "Hi" to him before the show he just talked about his rare glow in the dark warp t-shirt.

It's great though to be able to look back and hear that night again in the context of the last few releases.

This is now a tour stories thread right?

TBH I like Vancouver. But the Imperial was definitely in a seedy part of town. Can't remember if it was before or after the show, but I recall some homeless dude on a bike riding over broken glass or some shit along the curb side of the street as we were walking. Plus there was some chick in a short skirt arguing with a couple of dudes a couple of blocks from our hotel. Maybe it's like Minecraft - beautiful during the day, but at night is when all the creepers come out.

But surely somebody's got juicy stories of the other cities from the North American tour. Vancouver can't be the craziest one, right?

just edit the tags ffs

this is mostly an autistic criticism of their naming convention as a pseudo file name with the underscores and dates etc. if you’re gonna tease us with filename style titles, at least have it be functional

just edit the tags ffs

this is mostly an autistic criticism of their naming convention as a pseudo file name with the underscores and dates etc. if you’re gonna tease us with filename style titles, at least have it be functional
Perhaps is chronology not important to them. :O *shock* Edited by Chabraendeky