IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

On 1/26/2021 at 8:00 PM, Vistarsia said:

i have a link too, not sure if i can post it here tho (an argument could be made that it's a bootleg? but it's made out of officialy released material. idk)

True, I hadn't considered the legal aspect ... well, posting the link here would not be appropriate, but taking into account that frequent users have certainly purchased the files, if it didn't bother you, a confidential Pleasant Measure could be right ... :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I've been really loving these onesix sets recently. especially the 2018 ones, they have such a nice trajectory building to the climax -> big chords track at the end. I love those lush arpeggios in the last few minutes, very reminiscent of SIGN

It's also been getting me in the mood to revisit some early synth music like Subotnick and Carlos. Feels like these sets are in that same vein, with the wildly creative exploration of textures

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Boxus said:

I've been really loving these onesix sets recently. especially the 2018 ones, they have such a nice trajectory building to the climax -> big chords track at the end. I love those lush arpeggios in the last few minutes, very reminiscent of SIGN

It's also been getting me in the mood to revisit some early synth music like Subotnick and Carlos. Feels like these sets are in that same vein, with the wildly creative exploration of textures

I too am completely inside the 2018 sets. Onesix It's as if Parmegiani's work went beyond the search for sound and atmosphere, meeting the melodic form

• Like 4

On 3/15/2021 at 11:24 PM, ambient said:

I know they are bootlegs but do you know where I can get this? https://rateyourmusic.com/release/unauth/autechre/ae_live-2010/

Some (or all - not sure without checking) are in the downloads here, and it's likely some will be on archive.org. I am p sure all are on YouTube somewhere.

I really want to see Autechre live but I don't live in Europe. I guess they only gonna do fesitvals in Europe now or what? 

im gonna make a nice mix of the ambient and dubby parts of Onesix. Dublin is so nice build up! 

wish they recorded that one from Sweden. 

Edited by cern

On 3/18/2021 at 8:48 AM, EXTRASUPER81 said:

Some (or all - not sure without checking) are in the downloads here, and it's likely some will be on archive.org. I am p sure all are on YouTube somewhere.

On 3/18/2021 at 4:47 PM, jules said:

Is that the 04 09 2010 Domino AB you are looking for? If so, I can upload a wetransfer here if you cant find it.

Thanks but it's alright. Already have some of them actually, and will get the other ones quite easily in the end. I think I've been fooled by the "Remaster" written in the tracklist and thought it was something "new".

On 3/18/2021 at 10:29 PM, cern said:

I really want to see Autechre live but I don't live in Europe. I guess they only gonna do fesitvals in Europe now or what? 

im gonna make a nice mix of the ambient and dubby parts of Onesix. Dublin is so nice build up! 

wish they recorded that one from Sweden. 

Dublin is also one of my favorite sets.

They were supposed to play at Primavera in June I think. We all hope they'll tour again soon...

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 3:55 PM, Draft78 said:

4 hours of AE_ALIVE remixing

1730271326_itsalive.thumb.jpeg.027185a9ec800e4b4011b52b09d60f43.jpeg

This is amazing. Some real work has gone into that! I recall reading there was a similar thing done for onesix - does anyone know if there is or is it the Mandela effect?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, EXTRASUPER81 said:

This is amazing. Some real work has gone into that! I recall reading there was a similar thing done for onesix - does anyone know if there is or is it the Mandela effect?

yes, this latest mix - the same guy made a first one, a few years ago, which he - or she? - seems not satisfied with - is very accurate, even the decision to move some initial sections of the set, towards the end, has its own reason. being, although it represents a completely arbitrary choice.
  The onesix mix can be found here:

it seems that in the description there is also the download link

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Draft78 said:

yes, this latest mix - the same guy made a first one, a few years ago, which he - or she? - seems not satisfied with - is very accurate, even the decision to move some initial sections of the set, towards the end, has its own reason. being, although it represents a completely arbitrary choice.
  The onesix mix can be found here:

hey im friends with the person that made this (and the elseq 6-10 thing) and i wanted to say that their pronouns are she/her and they/them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Draft78 said:

link is busted. it goes to a reddit post w/a google drive link. sadly, link no worky. 

54 minutes ago, X4creek said:

hey im friends with the person that made this (and the elseq 6-10 thing) and i wanted to say that their pronouns are she/her and they/them!

Non-Males?!

In MY Autechre fanbase?

More likely than you think.

Edited by Kid Lukie
dwsaef
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

link is busted. it goes to a reddit post w/a google drive link. sadly, link no worky. 

Wait a sec, I found a link that worked last night

https://archive.org/details/AE_ONESIX

7 hours ago, X4creek said:

Give big thanks to them, really fantastic!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1