IGNORED

Lee "Scratch" Perry's house burned down

Rubin Farr

He and his wife are ok, but it sounds like everything they owned there is lost :(

9F39BB87-69DB-4DD5-B814-0476FC3F542D_zps

"HALLO MY FANS

SOMETHNG VERY VERY SAD HAPPEND

I FORGOTT TO OUT A CANDLE AND MY WHOLE SECRET LABORATORY BURNED OUT.

MY WHOLE LIFE COLECTIONS,ARTS,MY MAGIC HATS, MY MAGIC BOOTS, ALL MY CRAZY SHOW OUTFITS AND COSTUMES:KING,POPE,GENERAL,MAGICIAN….. ALL MY ELECTRONICS AND STUDIO EQUIPMENT AND MY MAGIC MIC, BOOKS, MUSIK, CDS…

EVERYTHING GONE!!!!

I AM SO SAD AND MY WIFE IS SO MAD

TO MY ANGELS THAT ALWAYS GIVE ME PERFECT THINGS

IF YOU HAVE MADE SOMETHING FOR ME TO BRING IT TO THE SHOW WHEN IM IN YOUR AREA, IT WOULD BE SUPER IF YOU SEND THAT TO ME IN ADVANCE BY POST SO I CAN HAVE IT BEFORE I START WITH SHOWS IN MARCH, BECAUSE NOW IM GOING TO JAMAIKA AND WILL NOT HAVE THE TIME TO LOOK OR MAKE SPECIAL OUTFITS.

SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I WILL SEND YOU THE ADRESS.

ALSO WRITE ME WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED

THEN I WILL PUT YOU + ? ON THE GUESTLIST WHEN I COME TO YOUR AREA AND WITH BACKSTAGE ACSESS SO I CAN THANK YOU PERSONALY

GOD BLESS

LOVE £$P"

Our oven doesn't work without the timer on, it's annoying but at the same time, probably a good idea. That said, it's an oven and has plenty of thermal protection so as long as you haven't got it on ultra heat.

Just this week I left an iron on for the night. Oopsie.

I have left the kitchen stove on by mistake a lot of times. I'm hopelessly absent minded sometimes.

Bring on the smart appliances. Then only the enemies of the government will find their houses burning down, but overall the stats will show a decline in housefires, well unless they want to redevelop your block or something.

heh, imagines the house robot holding you down in your bed whilst the flames spread through the room."shh, shh, it's alright master, we'll be together in heaven".

He died in his bed with his faithful bot by his side.

[-;

dint his studio burn down b4?

He burned it down before intentionally, believing it was cursed.. this time wasn't intentional.

I always heard it was because he was leaving the country and couldn't take his studio's gear with him, and he didn't want other producers to get it.

I AM SO SAD AND MY WIFE IS SO MAD

I shouldn't focus on a literary detail but this is amazingly succinct

Poor guy

He's a god in my world

He is a living legend and a mad genius. I'm glad he's ok but I can't imagine how difficult it would be to lose everything like that. He's supposed to play in Austin next year and now I really want to see him.

His tracks were on fire.

Seriously though, that sucks, I have a ton of respect for this guy.

Archived