IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Merry Christmas to myself with a quality ssol import this morning. Only about 20 posts a year, 90% videos, 100% quality.

Yes, delay effect on the vocals is fire. Russian electro funk? More infos appreciated

mesmerizing - dagestan in 1996? man, i wonder how many of these people are still alive, place has seen some shit

I've been digging through the tape archives lately and digitizing the fun bits. Back in 1995, my friend and I experimented with a PSS-270, PSS-570, the guts of an old Mattel Synsonics drum machine and a dual cassette karaoke machine. We poorman multitracked by bouncing parts from deck 1 to deck 2 while playing new parts on top of the whole mix. We called ourselves The Amorphous Door. The first one is an extra credit song we wrote for trigonometry that I find clever as hell 20 years on. The second one is probably our hottest track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_LC1SqvlsE

this is awesome