IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

really good primer for what gamergate was all about. It's a few videos on the topic sandwiched together that chronologically detail the at the time ongoing drama.

the fact that you're a mod really besmirches this forum

really good primer for what gamergate was all about. It's a few videos on the topic sandwiched together that chronologically detail the at the time ongoing drama.

https://youtu.be/zz--i3M4PVk

the fact that you're a mod really besmirches this forum

the fact that i'm a mod and put up with all this pointless moaning and sometimes cruel user bashing, with good humour is a credit to this forum. Imagine if i was a sjw, you'd all have been edited, modded and banned in vindictive and unfair power hungry bouts of logic suspension, years ago. I exemplify the difference between the two camps, as do you.

Keep that shit to 4chan please. No one with any brain capacity is interested.

Edited by Panoptic Sweep

SJW really are the modern religious fanatics, a true scourge of the modern age, so sure of their righteousness, but never ever presenting facts or reasoned argument to defend it, only ever resorting to personal attacks, endless personal attacks. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the video, it wouldn't even take an high intellect to follow what was presented in it, it's pretty cut and dry, and somewhat entertaining and exactly as I described it.

Plus you don't have a dog in the fight so why would it bother you so? It's just like any other celebrity drama or whatever which come up here all the time, and this one was an huge deal at the time, but something that I didn't know much about, so I went on the hunt this week looking for info on it and this I found to be a good run down on the proceedings at nearly two hours long. And some people may also find it intresting, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. The fact that some of you want to be high and mighty and precious about a matter of record, that was quite entertaining and revealing, makes no sense what so ever, none. Unless we are to assume you either work at kotaku or reddit, or are a social justice warrior and it's one of the tenets of the faith that gamer gate is not to be discussed.

Embedded advertising talking points reach ridiculous crescendo, lorl.

[-;

Waits for some munt to attack me as an embarrassment to the deportment of my role and genuine good sense, for 'conspiracy theorising'. Ohh but it was on Conan and he's a safe space, so they're probably conflicted right now. What to do, what to do.

Embedded advertising talking points reach ridiculous crescendo, lorl.

[-;

Waits for some munt to attack me as an embarrassment to the deportment of my role and genuine good sense, for 'conspiracy theorising'. Ohh but it was on Conan and he's a safe space, so they're probably conflicted right now. What to do, what to do.

This is a national news story sent along the wire for all stations to use. The news producer ( the one who decides what stories to air ) downloads the video and the story already comes with a scripted intro ( along with the full script of the video story ). Typically a good news produce ( Not lazy ) should rewrite a new into[sic] to the story and make it their own some what and when they don't either from not wanting to bother or pressed for time this is what you get.

Well you can call me a munt I guess, not as bad as you calling Panoptic Sweep a retard before deciding to replace that line with whatever rant