IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

PROOF: A daily dose of bass is healthy for the mind! :music:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-024-07132-6

Abstract

The glymphatic movement of fluid through the brain removes metabolic waste1,2,3,4. Noninvasive 40 Hz stimulation promotes 40 Hz neural activity in multiple brain regions and attenuates pathology in mouse models of Alzheimer’s disease5,6,7,8. Here we show that multisensory gamma stimulation promotes the influx of cerebrospinal fluid and the efflux of interstitial fluid in the cortex of the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease. Influx of cerebrospinal fluid was associated with increased aquaporin-4 polarization along astrocytic endfeet and dilated meningeal lymphatic vessels. Inhibiting glymphatic clearance abolished the removal of amyloid by multisensory 40 Hz stimulation. Using chemogenetic manipulation and a genetically encoded sensor for neuropeptide signalling, we found that vasoactive intestinal peptide interneurons facilitate glymphatic clearance by regulating arterial pulsatility. Our findings establish novel mechanisms that recruit the glymphatic system to remove brain amyloid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

The unconditional love from a mother, she’d even support a raper.  

• Burger 1

Just because you have a "point of power" meaning being an employer whatever, you are all meant to work with each other, doing that makes your company better. If you are getting fired you need to give a proper statement on why. Just getting fired and being vague about it, sucks. If you at least explained that to the employee, that can take that and learn and add to their next job. I don't know much about her situation, but I've been, and others I'm sure, have been in this situation, and its annoying. Being fired for "no reason". Stop with this "Point Of Power" bullcrap and communicate with each other:

6 hours ago, Squee said:

Fuck me this is good.

But if you just want the EXTREMELY good stuff then here's a time stamp for you.

https://youtu.be/7tXtLZrlO7w?t=193

yeah.. it's a good one. the lightbulb.. so good. and the guys w/the fucking cornflakes... 

Edited by ignatius

Found this guys channel last night. This video is totally captivating. It seems he has lots of other films worth watching. Fucking mad he goes up to people, some with (I presume Taliban) guns and announces he is a tourist from England! And they seem really pleased about that. Hah! Bonkers.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1