IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Jesus fucking Christ on a stick. She sure made her point. The south sucks. Inbred Walmart clerks for life. I'll go ahead and say it, some ignorant black people, they proved that themselves. Call me racist. Every person that attacks her flees like the fucking coward they are. That mask was a mirror being held up to them, and the concept of irony or art was so far above their heads. Yeah. That's what would happen to a Spider-Man in real life. Mugged on the spot. They were drunk, so what. That lady that shoved her to the ground deserves a baseball bat to the head. Ahhh...I feel better now. Lol

interesting- but they choose myrtle beach. i mean, really? obviously they knew they were going to get some unpleasant reactions, otherwise why not conduct that same social experiment in tega cay or edgefield?

likewise, had they tried something like that in santa monica how many people do you think would've even noticed her? still, pretty cool look. i like he vaporwave colors

Yes, location location location. Honestly wouldn't think twice if I was in the city and saw someone like this walking around

[youtubehd]nUqrafe46B8[/youtubehd]

:yeah:

edit: these moves put the average Boiler Room crowd to shame

Edited by usagi

Jesus fucking Christ on a stick. She sure made her point. The south sucks. Inbred Walmart clerks for life. I'll go ahead and say it, some ignorant black people, they proved that themselves. Call me racist. Every person that attacks her flees like the fucking coward they are. That mask was a mirror being held up to them, and the concept of irony or art was so far above their heads. Yeah. That's what would happen to a Spider-Man in real life. Mugged on the spot. They were drunk, so what. That lady that shoved her to the ground deserves a baseball bat to the head. Ahhh...I feel better now. Lol

this wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. some people tried to step in and help her up. I was dreading that once she was on the ground someone would stomp her or something.

people are cunts, crowds of people dangerously so, ain't nothing new about it, and it'll never change.

Um, there's plenty of ignorant white people involved. The person who physically attacked her was white.

agreed, they were all atrocious but some seemed even more ignorant than others, mind their own fucking business.

Too late to backpeddle. You're already exposed yourself as a racist, every bit as ignorant as those you think you can safely look down upon.

Um, there's plenty of ignorant white people involved. The person who physically attacked her was white.

agreed, they were all atrocious but some seemed even more ignorant than others, mind their own fucking business.

Too late to backpeddle. You're already exposed yourself as a racist, every bit as ignorant as those you think you can safely look down upon.

The video footage was merely to record who shall die the next day and how. You don't fuck with the Cobra Commander's daughter and get away like nothing happened.

Cobra_Commander_2_by_FraterSINISTER.jpg