IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

sammy wasn't doing to badly well until the end where he went through that star picket, he was getting a good pace up for an amateur and seemed mostly in control if a bit wobbly, the calls were also a bit late, which wasn't so good for the driver, shouting doesn't help either. Still overall they seem like a good pairing, dude just needs to relax.

hahaha holy shit. I've had a few hangovers that sounded identical to this video.

aww my dog makes noises like this - he rarely barks but instead does this wookie esque "boofs" and whimpers, he's a giant baby really despite being a fuzzy 90 lb wolfie that would understandably freak out many people

for your daily dose of idm:

[youtubehd]ih2Ftq3hJoI[/youtubehd]

that album was a huge gateway for me - this was my intro to IDM and other weirdness before I even knew what that was

I spend time watching car crash videos. it's educational and keeps you grounded when you're on the road.

now, no source is more plentiful than Russia, with all its dashcams and overconfident drivers. this particular video was nothing unexpected until 1:33 and the guy's reaction/schadenfreude(?), at which point it went straight to my favourites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X81ccwuidfA

i binge on those occasionally in reddit/wtf, it's oddly illuminating as a driver / pedestrian / cyclist / etc. to see how quickly some of this shit goes down. some are pretty graphic, often in a very absurdly graphic / unbelievable way though ...others are just hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odyYY-pa96w

note shadow at 0:04

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

yeah, josh. kid a and amnesiac are so very good.

also:

[youtubehd]wWQnx84cVAk[/youtubehd]

for some reason I love watching videos like these... makes me want to exploire the world and shit (and eat all the food)

yeah, josh. kid a and amnesiac are so very good.

also:

[youtubehd]wWQnx84cVAk[/youtubehd]

for some reason I love watching videos like these... makes me want to exploire the world and shit (and eat all the food)

Me too. I was surprised that this kid handled his stuff so well. Even more so than his old man.

The hottest I went was with a whole ghost pepper and good grief that was too bloody hot. I think I'll skip the Carolina Reaper. I like not being in agony. It's good fun not being in agony. I think I'll stick to that.

At a chilli festival i had capsaicin from a bottle of the rendered down stuff, it was 2 million scoville units or something, it was pretty fucked, i wouldn't recommend doing it. I never got the point of the chilli heat thing, the only reason why i went was cause it was the 90's and the whole chilli thing was just getting started and so my friends wanted to go. Kind of like beer festivals back then, when all these micro brewers were starting. Was a thing, as they used to say in the late 00's.