IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

LOL I had action figures from this show?! I watched this show!? My parents bought me a plethora of merchandise from this franchise!?!?!?!?

Also Krang really looks and sounds like granny from Squidbillies

immature as shit but i cracked the fuck up

[youtubehd]sMn1mCMtTc0[/youtubehd]

I knew what was coming and yet I still lost it.

When I was a freshman in college my roommate played all these funny but remarkably stupid songs he made with his friends in high school in garageband. One was literally a quasi-spoken word chant of his friend singing "penis in da butt, penis is da butt, penis in da butt" for about 2-3 minutes in voice not unlike Carl Spackler (Bill Murray's character from Caddyshack). Using a free copy of ejay DJ mixing software I made about 15-20 "remixes"/mash-ups of it with various d'n'b, hip-hop, house, techno and classic rock songs and my personal favorite mix of "penis in the butt" time-stretched over Brian Eno's "Ascent." They're on a broken external HD somewhere in my closet.

wow, just because you're old school doesn't make this dj less talented. He does a better and faster and easier job then a "turntable". Stop being full of your generation and get with the program. There's a reason turntables went out of style. They are slower, more work compared to macbooks. I really hate people who "idealize" their own generation. It's really annoying.

*GROAN*

...wait for it...

wow, just because you're old school doesn't make this dj less talented. He does a better and faster and easier job then a "turntable". Stop being full of your generation and get with the program. There's a reason turntables went out of style. They are slower, more work compared to macbooks. I really hate people who "idealize" their own generation. It's really annoying.

What? Was that directed at me?

i saw that vid posted on reddit and it was well funny seeing all these neckbeardy spergs going off saying about how shit that dj obviously is because of laptop or something but then theyre all dorks racist sexist paedophile creeps who like dad rock so fuck em

Edited by RichieBees

Guest zaphod

i saw that vid posted on reddit and it was well funny seeing all these neckbeardy spergs going off saying about how shit that dj obviously is because of laptop or something but then theyre all dorks racist sexist paedophile creeps who like dad rock so fuck em

was it posted to r/music right below the "anyone else into the beatles?" and "led zeppelin - immigrant song" topics?

...wait for it...

This is a reasonable response considering Squee didn't say anything lol, i think we are loling at the giant sponge bob destroying his laptop.

...wait for it...

This is a reasonable response considering Squee didn't say anything lol, i think we are loling at the giant sponge bob destroying his laptop.

Yeah, I just liked the idea of a blow-up Spongebob ruining a party.

...man...