IGNORED

EU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oi! FRANK?! FRAAAAANK!!

ever want a good time at the pub? Hit up me m8 Frank. Ee's got a funny un' bout the welshm'n an the selkie. Bit of a shite when e's ahd a bit tew much a'goin but hes steel a guud lahd m8. Ah do wish he'd shut 'is trap 'bout the jews all the time tho... that gets right weird.

A few years ago we didn't have to endure official Worst Cunt Of All Time™ rees mogg on account of him being a PR disaster for the tories. That hes now being touted as the next leader of anything by anyone is a sad indictment of where we're at.

re: upcoming german elections - is merkel really that deece and deserving to win her fourth term or is it just this conservative fear of instability and her being the least bad candidate that drives the support for her? at least superficially, to me she looks very solid, like a really dedicated and intelligent public worker devoid of any tv showmanship of american politics. i really admire that unremarkable greyness about her, as i believe that governing bodies don't need great charismatic and colorful leaders, they simply need honest workers. although on paper she is conservative i gather she is not that far from soc-dems in reality, the low unemployment, the way refugees were dealt with, the still strong labor unions and so on are a clear evidence of that (though i read something interesting about that, it's possible that it's simply her clever politicking of coopting select ideas of opposing parties and by that neutralizing opposition and guaranteeing own survival). what say ye jerries?

A few years ago we didn't have to endure official Worst Cunt Of All Time™ rees mogg on account of him being a PR disaster for the tories. That hes now being touted as the next leader of anything by anyone is a sad indictment of where we're at.

Detective Bergerac, this pretty much sums up the state of this cuntry presently

first & foremost, the principality of Cymru would collectively like to extend an apology to the citizens sorry subjects of Britain & NI for one of our lot being responsible for the existence of this human pestilence of a descendant

its as if Spitting Image took every single "Tory Cunt" cliche and rolled it up into one horrendously deluded, privileged & utterly gimpy pencil of "man"

his food bank statements, disdain for the realities of people not born into public school life and a guaranteed pathway to success, plus that fkn accent, plus calling your 6th child Sixtus......maaaaaaan iif that kid went to my olde school he'd have been beaten senseless on the 1st day, but noooo he'll go to Eaton or Winchester or whereverthefuck these cunts send their kids to be institutionally raped and buggered savagely

sooo, May Bozza, Rees Moog, Hammond, Davis et al continue to pursue personal gain while Brexit rumbles on with no clear plan in sight, with Corbyn failing to lance this luminescent boil time after time after time........now Bl.iar wading into the thick of it

"but we can sell Minis and fish & chips to the whole wide world"........what a farce

re: upcoming german elections - is merkel really that deece and deserving to win her fourth term or is it just this conservative fear of instability and her being the least bad candidate that drives the support for her? at least superficially, to me she looks very solid, like a really dedicated and intelligent public worker devoid of any tv showmanship of american politics. i really admire that unremarkable greyness about her, as i believe that governing bodies don't need great charismatic and colorful leaders, they simply need honest workers. although on paper she is conservative i gather she is not that far from soc-dems in reality, the low unemployment, the way refugees were dealt with, the still strong labor unions and so on are a clear evidence of that (though i read something interesting about that, it's possible that it's simply her clever politicking of coopting select ideas of opposing parties and by that neutralizing opposition and guaranteeing own survival). what say ye jerries?

people will laugh at me saying this, but she's actually that good. not perfect, but for a politician very good. the best kind of politician: boring, but knows what he/she's talking about. and a decent functioning moral compass.

people will laugh at me saying this, but she's actually that good. not perfect, but for a politician very good. the best kind of politician: boring, but knows what he/she's talking about. and a decent functioning moral compass.

Merkel is the politian you want, I dont agree with all her view points. But stable and someone who will steady the ship is way better than someone you think might be great but completely without previous leadership to back it up.

I understand why the Germans keep voting her in.

I think people keep voting Merkel in because she's been chancellor while Germany has done relatively well economically when compared to the rest of Europe. But this is mostly a coincidence

I truly cannot understand the cult of Rees-Mogg, unless there's some sort of hardwired lickspittle gene in the British psyche that's been triggered by years of Upstairs Downstairs/Downton Abbey-type television and everyone's secretly creaming themselves for a return to 19thC-style cap-doffing to the quality.

I truly cannot understand the cult of Rees-Mogg, unless there's some sort of hardwired lickspittle gene in the British psyche that's been triggered by years of Upstairs Downstairs/Downton Abbey-type television and everyone's secretly creaming themselves for a return to 19thC-style cap-doffing to the quality.

no that's pretty much it

Archived