IGNORED

Panama Papers

KovalainenFanBoy

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite interesting that NWO state media outlets like Fox News and CNN are actually reporting on this as much as they are...

Obviously this is some multi-dimensional chess game our reptile overlords are playing on us

what made me chuckle during the financial crash was how many British civic councils had money stashed away in Icelandic accounts

not cos it was funny, just the cheek of it, money that was supposed to go on schools, NHS trusts, running the odd town & city here n there.....

We have a new type of rule now. Not one man rule, or rule of aristocracy, or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision. They are representatives of abstract forces who’ve reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of the past. There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers. The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

How is it surprising that wealthy people are using tax havens? Tax planning is not illegal. Only thing that would surprise me is if anything positive would come out of these leaks. There will be the usual tut-tuting from the media on the various high-profile people that might be in the leaks, but on the political side nothing will be done to dismantle the system of tax havens, it's too entrenched and those that have any pull to push through change are probably involved in it too in one way or another.

Again nothing new under the sun. We all known that the wealthy do their best to horde their wealth and make sure to pay minimal tax on it. We all know that the politicians are corrupt and will do what their donors ask them to do. The common people are too content and distracted in the west to show more than indignation about the current system and quickly forget it and accept the status quo. Because they feel too powerless to have a say on how our world is run.

It's not a surprise at all, but before this the public had no idea what exactly goes on with all of that missing money or what the rich are actually doing. It gives some quantifiable measure and attention to the issue. It's part of the world that we are not privy too and now we are starting to get a picture of how contradictory reality is to the fiction we are fed by our leaders. As for the nothing done bit: If Mossack Fonsecka is actually found to have helped aid North Korea with nuclear armament and selling them arms then they are fucked both in terms of the law and future business dealings.

Also Mossack Fonsecka is the 4th largest offshore firm doing shady banking. Just imagine what the top 3 are doing...

yesterday it was mentioned on PBS evening news.. and that's the only place i saw it. tonight they did a whole story on it and had a little round table with 2 guests. one lady who works for a something something something center for transparency based in the USA and a guy who was a journalist and one of the 300 who went through the docs.

some USA names are finally appearing. some guy form bellevue washington who ran a pyramid scheme for millions and several companies in Nevada and Montana.. weird.

to me what this all looks like is the big banks in the USA and everywhere really.. getting around sanctions etc and doing business where they aren't legally supposed to. transactions with drug dealers, dictators etc.. keeping the shady shit shady.

somewhere i read.. i think in this big infographic.. that there is more money hidden in all these off shore accounts than the value of all that was lost _by the world economy_ in the last financial crisis.

it's all stuff i think that many people have suspected about the world of multinationals and people with lot's of money. so, now the smoking gun so to speak is revealed and that puts a little pressure on people to change things on some level.. at least unless the story just goes away somehow.. like if michael jackson comes back from the dead or jesus shows up in a slice of american cheese or something.. then this story might go away a bit.

***Hypermnesia - i agree.. it shows a mechanism for how all this shit works... with details. no vague movie conspiracy plots but actual dots being connected.

also, this is the top 4 in doing this.. there are 3 bigger.. and there are over 800 firms around the world who do this kind of work.

I'm not seeing many Americans from any reports, not just from American reporters. I'm guessing this may be a case of most Americans who are doing this type of stuff are simply using another company than the leak came from.

sent using magic space waves

Quite interesting that NWO state media outlets like Fox News and CNN are actually reporting on this as much as they are...

I guess as long as the bad guys to report about are Putin and recent or current US targets

lol only piece of shit USA Today seems to have coverage.

And what's the status of Messi's other tax evasion stuff anyway? Son is really striving to outdo Maradona on every level.

9CE3430F-723F-44A6-9F13-13B2CE542345_zps

crazy.

god give us the usa dirt dammit!

yeah god and yeezus better be not on that list

I checked, and when Yeezus was asked about shell corporations, he replied with "Man, I don't invest in no gas companies" :dadjoke:

Archived