• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

best bit is @ 2:15, Visceral games (dead space!) doing a star wars single player looking game, with amy hennig ( uncharted writer ) and friends.

coming ~ 2019 or so lol.

E3 is fun seeing new games but man they scrape around showing off games when they're way too early in dev.

erm I don't think that's legit.

I read that's a hoax/leaked images are fake. Might be though. IDGAF either way xbox blows goats. =)

Gamespot claiming the Xbox One S is real:

770F4137-1625-4E50-9B9C-5C61F61858DF_zps

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-slim-image-leaks-new-features-detailed/1100-6440714/?ftag=GSS-04-10aaa6j

Also, a 2TB version of the original Xbone being rumored

I'm 99% sure it's real. The same thing happened when they announced the 360 S. It leaked on the Brazilian Xbox site as far as I remember just like this leaked on the official Xbox site as well. Also, when the Vita was announced people found the name "Vita" in the source code on Sony's site.

is anybody watching this battlefield 1 celeb march? Terry Crews and Snoop Dogg and Zac Effron... I can't find the words to describe how surreal this is.

Dont forget Jamie Foxxx

link:

lol the two of them coughing as they walk up to the interviewer. I just have a mental image of Snoop walking around with that grin on his face handing out doobies

also RE Quake Champions, a lot of backlash to it implying unique hero attributes... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but "classic" arena FPS must be such a niche market now, Overwatch probably would have flopped without the massive amount of marketing behind it. I can't blame them for mixing up the formula - and I really don't see them going to all that effort without just slapping on a "classic" mode without the attributes.

erm I don't think that's legit.

I read that's a hoax/leaked images are fake. Might be though. IDGAF either way xbox blows goats. =)

Gamespot claiming the Xbox One S is real:

770F4137-1625-4E50-9B9C-5C61F61858DF_zps

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-slim-image-leaks-new-features-detailed/1100-6440714/?ftag=GSS-04-10aaa6j

Also, a 2TB version of the original Xbone being rumored

Is it just me or doesn't it look almost identical to the ps4? =/

I'm not really excited by any of this. What's wrong with me...

I'm not really excited by any of this. What's wrong with me...

Well, I'm assuming by that statement that you're not 14, or an emotionally stunted twenty something, and therefore it is not marketed towards you. That's all I could think with pretty much everything they showed, it's all either "VR THING!" or "God we hope this will appeal to the most people whose mommies still give them money for new $60 games every month!"

tekken 7 early 2017 for xbone, ps4, pc

Why is Akuma on tekken?!

this is the bridge to tekken x street fighter

the trailer where they first revealed him a few months ago was pretty cool just because of the implications (akuma is kazuya's father...?)

Really hoping to see some gameplay footage from Square Enix:

FFVII Remake

Kingdom Hearts 3

also

Dragon Quest XI

Ni No Kuni II

BoxBoy 2

Dragon Quest VII 3D Western release seems imminent

Guest bitroast

I really hope Death Stranding retains as much of Silent Hills as possible.

i wonder ...

the dead fish imagery (on the surface at least) reminded me of gyo manga by Junji Ito .. who was reportedly on board doing visuals for silent hills. wonder if it was a vague nod any chance.

gyo-2375519.jpg

Quantic Dreams' Detroid looked interesting, but then you hear the trademark David Cage stilted dialogue and hammy weird accented voice actors and everything goes to shit. Thanks Obama

Archived