IGNORED

A Tribe Called Quest - We Got It From Here, Thank You for Your Service

Nebraska

The times pieces was actually quite moving. The album seems to have come from a beautiful place.

Indeed, I had a little cry everytiem too, esp. knowing that Phife and Tip were back on good terms just before his passing.

They'll be performing on SNL with Dave Chapelle as the host on the 12th. Probably the first time I'll watch a full episode in years.

Nice! thanks for the head-sup yo

I got chills watching it. This album was indeed beautiful, listened to it early this morning. What a coda to Phife's passing. 

I never thought I'd say this but that SNL really made me feel a lot better after an insanely rough week. Chappelle's monologue was on point and the cold open was surprisingly endearing.

so so so goood. fuckin time warp back to my hey day. :music:

Hey, every day is your heyday.

*winking smiley face with phat shades and thumbs up which is also somehow making the 'hang loose' sign and the 'aok' sign at the same time*

I never thought I'd say this but that SNL really made me feel a lot better after an insanely rough week. Chappelle's monologue was on point 

Chapelle was brilliant. Good lols and sobering at the same time. (Lorne Michaels had to be shitting bricks though...kinda like that woman standing behind the band. She was not too amused.)

New Tribe has some nice cuts.

it's good. was keeping my fingers crossed.. so pleased.. there's one or to sort r/b type things but mostly it's standard atcq swagger!

the SNL musical guest performances were good too. tip does like the wardrobe ay?  bit of a throwback to kool moe dee and miles davis or something. 

i'm looking forward to getting the album.. 

Archived