IGNORED

The Big Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS ABOUND*

Joyrex

22 hours ago, prdctvsm said:

baby yoda gifs r bak online    ((::

spacer.png

Disney’s attempt at removing baby yoda images and gifs is the most tone deaf thing I’ve ever heard. 

3 hours ago, dr lopez said:

last episode fucking sucked. and also not retarded enough to come back around and be good again. needs to be even hammier

Was that the AT-ST show?

Im still enjoying it but yeah last episode felt the closest to filler so far.

Also - were ages of creatures mentioned in the Original Trilogy? saying the child was "50 years old" made me wonder what planet he was from and if it had 2 suns and how u would count a year :braindance:

^^ i think now i'm lost. i thought the mandalorian was taking the baby to warner herzog, but i know that didn't work out so he kept the baby. and (i think) the other mandalorians concluded they'd take care of it because that is the way.

so now what exactly is he doing? just going from planet or moon and attempting to find stuff to go to another planet or moon do find more stuff? also- was the set piece where he met "today's special guest" the same set piece that was with that droid that was shooting a bunch of people in like episode 2? 

4 hours ago, Nebraska said:

^^ i think now i'm lost. i thought the mandalorian was taking the baby to warner herzog, but i know that didn't work out so he kept the baby. and (i think) the other mandalorians concluded they'd take care of it because that is the way.

so now what exactly is he doing? just going from planet or moon and attempting to find stuff to go to another planet or moon do find more stuff? also- was the set piece where he met "today's special guest" the same set piece that was with that droid that was shooting a bunch of people in like episode 2? 

Hahaha, exactly! I have no idea where this show is going.

REMEMBER TUSKEN RAIDERS!? REMEMBER REMEMBER DEWBACKS!? REMEMBER MOS EISLEY!?

On 11/25/2019 at 9:20 AM, Joyrex said:

I thought if anything episode 3 ramped up the action and moved the story forward in a real direction now...

my question is: what's that direction? is it everyday is a different challenge because mando is moving from one place to another and doing odd jobs? what's the purpose beyond making money (or whatever he earns at the end of each mission)? does he have a specific end goal?

i thought the last episode had a lot of action. but again, i'm completely confused as to the point. couldn't he just have bailed on those mercenaries since obviously they were incredibly untrustworthy? 

• Like 1