Jump to content

The Big Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS ABOUND*


Joyrex
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

Rei is a Palpatine. Only thing I can say is that they better not go the "Rei is mind controlled" route.  Lol, maybe it's an evil twin.

Like Luuke? lol

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Luuke_Skywalker

By the way, why hasn't anyone inserted Hohass into the background in any of the new movies?
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Hohass_Ekwesh
latest?cb=20110127013813

  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Squee said:

flol. Yeah, same hoodie and everything.

 

Quote

By the way, why hasn't anyone inserted Hohass into the background in any of the new movies?

they probably don't wanna put a horse-man into the background. SW always has alien looking aliens. But you know that. 

Edited by Brisbot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Squee said:

Like Luuke? lol

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Luuke_Skywalker

By the way, why hasn't anyone inserted Hohass into the background in any of the new movies?
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Hohass_Ekwesh
latest?cb=20110127013813

Disney exec: y’know, the furry market is an untapped potential growth base...

also just saw that gif of Rey’s dumb dual lightsaber thing and it looks so fucking stupid. i am very aware I’m an adult critiquing a movie for children but jeeze. looked awkward af

Edited by auxien
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Brisbot said:

Lol, maybe it's an evil twin.

I bet there are a bunch of Rey clones made by the Emperor and one of these clones was rescued by her "parents" and put in hiding on Jakku. TADAAA!

I still kinda wish that SW would go off the fucking rails and introduce something ridiculous like time travel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Squee said:

I bet there are a bunch of Rey clones made by the Emperor and one of these clones was rescued by her "parents" and put in hiding on Jakku. TADAAA!

I still kinda wish that SW would go off the fucking rails and introduce something ridiculous like time travel.

That scene in The Last Jedi (what Rey saw in the dark place) with all the copies of Rey repeated endlessly almost seems to imply that...

The Emperor (outside of the movies, in the now-retconned expanded universe) survived by having clones... and clones aren't anything new to Star Wars...

I really hope Abrams and co. have figured out a plausible way for Palpatine to be back (other than a force ghost, since if the Jedi can be ghosts, why can't Sith) - a major part of the plot will hinge on this information.

And I'm betting Lando plays as big a role in this movie (if not less so) than he did in RotJ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest screenshot from The Mandalorian looks like they are posed action figures (and I really don't like the makeup/masks the Trandoshans (Bossk the bounty hunter's race) have - looks way too low quality to be of Star Wars calibre:

the-mandalorian-trandoshans

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Joyrex said:

Latest screenshot from The Mandalorian looks like they are posed action figures (and I really don't like the makeup/masks the Trandoshans (Bossk the bounty hunter's race) have - looks way too low quality to be of Star Wars calibre:

the-mandalorian-trandoshans

Looks star trekie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, yekker said:

Looks star trekie.

Yes, very - not a good sign IMO. Trailer looked fantastic (got me more excited that The Rise of Skywalker did), so not sure why they'd choose a crappy image like this to release. Maybe EW picked it from a batch and they thought it was the coolest one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

If half of what I have read spoiler-wise about TRoS is true... this is going to be an epic Star Wars movie (note that I didn't say "an epic movie", but an epic Star Wars movie. Appreciate it for what it is!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/27/2019 at 1:40 PM, Joyrex said:

That scene in The Last Jedi (what Rey saw in the dark place) with all the copies of Rey repeated endlessly almost seems to imply that...

The Emperor (outside of the movies, in the now-retconned expanded universe) survived by having clones... and clones aren't anything new to Star Wars...

I really hope Abrams and co. have figured out a plausible way for Palpatine to be back (other than a force ghost, since if the Jedi can be ghosts, why can't Sith) - a major part of the plot will hinge on this information.

And I'm betting Lando plays as big a role in this movie (if not less so) than he did in RotJ

I remember the red letter media guys half-joking that it could be time travel related in their guesses episode

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By BOCfan
      So apologies if this has already been posted, but it's been confirmed that alongside the new episodes in the Star Wars series, there' going to be standalone movies released as well. Could be pretty cool if done properly (a Boba Fett movie would be especially good). Anyway, here's the 411 from Empire:
       
      http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=36420
    • By Joyrex
      A clip from the upcoming Star Wars movies on Blu-Ray show Lucas finally went and fixed something in the movies that actually needed fixing: That damn lame Yoda puppet (which was inferior to even 1980's Empire Strikes Back Yoda puppet) from The Phantom Menace:
       
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywoUBV_pOiI&feature=player_embedded
    • By sup
      in star wars why did darth vader become so many robot parts?
       
       
       
×
×
  • Create New...