IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

^

That shit don't matter. The maga faithful are so drunk on snake oil they'll support him even if he takes half their paycheck.

100% accurate. I was talking with a bunch of Americans last week and they’re all stoked about the tariffs protecting America. They don’t care that cars are going to cost more and be worse, for example.

They still think that America is the only country that matters, and trying to give them examples like the British empire just flies over their heads.

Please do us all a favour and vote this ass clown out of office mmmkay?

^

That shit don't matter. The maga faithful are so drunk on snake oil they'll support him even if he takes half their paycheck.

100% accurate. I was talking with a bunch of Americans last week and they’re all stoked about the tariffs protecting America. They don’t care that cars are going to cost more and be worse, for example.

They still think that America is the only country that matters, and trying to give them examples like the British empire just flies over their heads.

MAGA faithful just want to troll the libs at all costs. they really don't care. 

also, no one knows history. they don't teach that shit for a reason. they want people to have the stupids for life. 

^

Trust me, the rest of us are pissed/embarrassed and excited to vote these fuckers into oblivion.

^

Trust me, the rest of us are pissed/embarrassed and excited to vote these fuckers into oblivion.

Amen. Midterms are just around the corner too, which give us an opportunity to cripple the MAGA machine. I just hope voter apathy won't be a problem like it was in 2016 - one of the reasons we ended up here in the first place.

Amen. Midterms are just around the corner too, which give us an opportunity to cripple the MAGA machine. I just hope voter apathy won't be a problem like it was in 2016 - one of the reasons we ended up here in the first place.

along with voter suppression, gerrymandering, and sophisticated disinformation campaigns

503902824.jpg

Edited by very honest

i didn't mean it like that. i totally agree that voter apathy is a central issue.

if anything, i was trying to illustrate why it's extra important for people to get out and vote.

Edited by very honest

Prez fuckwit is coming to Ireland in Nov... I for one will be out protesting his ignorant ass in the capital...I'm pretty sure the crowd will be masf for this one, Just 1 minute of the guy talking shows his extreme egregiousness. He's damaging to so much ...I can;t let it slide

Prez fuckwit is coming to Ireland in Nov... I for one will be out protesting his ignorant ass in the capital...I'm pretty sure the crowd will be masf for this one, Just 1 minute of the guy talking shows his extreme egregiousness. He's damaging to so much ...I can;t let it slide

Do what you have to do. Obviously I consider him our president by title only.

If you guys manage to drown him out in protest, drive him out, humiliate him or whatever, you have my approval.

Do what you have to do. Obviously I consider him our president by title only.

If you guys manage to drown him out in protest, drive him out, humiliate him or whatever, you have my approval.

Give'm the ol 2-finga salute do yas noe. E nae unerstan watmmean, prolly taeknet aseh complement, donsyano?