IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Probably a wise move pretending you didn't know about the bounties than a war with America and Russia

Edited by marf

If it wasn't on fox news how is he supposed to know

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

So if Pence’s wife is mother and Trump is his father, does that mean he lets Trump fuck his wife? 

• Haha 1

at least with Biden you know that despite being mentally on a steep slope of decline - he will employ competent staff - even if I don't ideologically agree with them

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, milkface said:

Hahaha imagine Kanye West as president along with Virgil Abloh as vice president. Would be the funniest shit ever.

until he goes full cult of jesus evangelical entrepreneur real estate developer in chief. 

also, this is hashtag is trending 

Please Europe, get your security matters in order so we aren't so awfully dependant on this shithead US government any longer. It's dangerous that they control the biggest military apparatus on the planet. It's like a toddler waving around a loaded weapon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

he's going to have a hard time getting on the ballot in most/any states.. already deadlines have passed. you need to get signatures to get on the ballot in most states. some have fees which isn't an issue.. but CA and FL you need almost 200,000 signatures and the deadline for that is like a week or two or three from now. 

https://ballotpedia.org/Deadline_to_run_for_president#Independent_candidates

☠️

7 minutes ago, ignatius said:

he's going to have a hard time getting on the ballot in most/any states.. already deadlines have passed. you need to get signatures to get on the ballot in most states. some have fees which isn't an issue.. but CA and FL you need almost 200,000 signatures and the deadline for that is like a week or two or three from now. 

https://ballotpedia.org/Deadline_to_run_for_president#Independent_candidates

☠️

But he'd probably get that in 5 minutes with some twitter ask

4 minutes ago, bendish said:

But he'd probably get that in 5 minutes with some twitter ask

could be. also, could get help from a trump superpac or something. 

Just now, dingformung said:

Please Europe, get your security matters in order so we aren't so awfully dependant on this shithead US government any longer. It's dangerous that they control the biggest military apparatus on the planet. It's like a toddler waving around a loaded weapon.

My guess is NATO leadership is waiting to see what will happen in four months first

• Like 2

It won't fly. It's just a publicity stunt. No way America will have a black (shitty) musician as a president. He won't even take part in primaries. But the fact alone that it seems to be thinkable for people now shows how much the presidential office as an institution has been hurt by Trumpolf.

• Like 1

I have lost almost all my respect for my country, and over the past few years my optimism things will get better. Maybe in twenty years things will become marginally better.

6 hours ago, Brisbot said:

I have lost almost all my respect for my country, and over the past few years my optimism things will get better. Maybe in twenty years things will become marginally better.

Hahah, it will only get worse from here on out. It always does. In twenty years climate change will probably already have caused crop failures and displacement of millions of people and all the side effects that come with that.

• Like 2