IGNORED

No Good | Oneohtrix Point Never [music video]

springymajig

That's so good man, well done! Don't think it'll get taken down from Vimeo as it's a proper creative work - the copyright bots are definitely more lenient over there.

You should tweet the video to Daniel, think he'd be dead impressed.

It's like if Andross from the first Star Fox came back as a boss in Rez.

Thanks everyone :)

That's so good man, well done! Don't think it'll get taken down from Vimeo as it's a proper creative work - the copyright bots are definitely more lenient over there.

You should tweet the video to Daniel, think he'd be dead impressed.

It's like if Andross from the first Star Fox came back as a boss in Rez.

Signed up to Twitter just to do this :P Thanks for the tip, I didn't really know how to send it to him.

Yeah it looks like Vimeo will be ok with it, Youtube INSTANTLY blocked it from 248 countries (is that... all countries?)

Phenomenal as fuck.

C4D? How long did it take?

All After Effects actually... it would have been faster if I used real 3D software but it mainly started as a bunch of AFX experiments. I didn't keep track of how long it took.... I would estimate around 100 hours, but it could be longer... it took a long time because of all the experimentation and tweaking things here and there...

Clicked without reading, thought it's official, was gonna shit on it

Lol... you're allowed to shit on it if you have some genuine critique, I'm a professional animator, I'm used to it :)

All After Effects actually... it would have been faster if I used real 3D software but it mainly started as a bunch of AFX experiments. I didn't keep track of how long it took.... I would estimate around 100 hours, but it could be longer... it took a long time because of all the experimentation and tweaking things here and there...

AE? Damn, even more impressive. Nice one!

Archived